United States shipping delayed

Hi @Teresa_Huel

Please check on my order #14086 Brian Groff
I keep getting emails saying 10 days. Is is still days or 10 days from first placing the order?

Thanks,
Brian

Hey there Teresa!
I’m very much enjoying Huel so far, to the point where I’m going to be
requesting a larger amount with my subscription! Im a little vague on when
my subscription will send the next shipment since my first shipment was
delayed. Also, just so I know what kind of time frame I’m looking at, when
do I have to make the changes to my subscription so that they will come
into effect when I’m ready for them? For example, I believe my subscription
was for two packages of Huel (28 meals) every 4 weeks, but I wanted to
upgrade that to four packages of Huel (56 meals) every 8 weeks to save on
the price now that I’m sure I am satisfied with it.

Another crazy question, I’m currently living in the U.S., but am planning
to move to Ireland for at least a year, will there be any issues with
moving my subscription to my new residence when I move?
Thanks much! Very satisfied!
James

I could be misinformed and perhaps support@huel.com can change your subscription size; but I seem to recall someone else posting here that they were instructed to place a new subscription order at the larger size and cancel the old subscription. Other than the current shipping delay, you can really take this action any time.

Huel is actually a UK company that recently expanded to the US. If your in Ireland, I imagine it would be beneficial to take up a subscription through their UK site rather than continuing on with ordering from the us. Regarding your US-based subscription, the change address feature works on their website so you can do that anytime, though I don’t know anything about how they handle international ordes.

Hi Teresa… Thanks. Last name is Hall, order # is 13421.

@Teresa_Huel

Hello, I don’t want to keep beating the issue as I realize there is a delay. I just wanted to follow up with any updates to the delay. I am now 12 days since ordering Huel with no shipment email yet. Shall I still expect many days to come until shipment? Or has HUEL started catching up on orders?

I’m asking because this determines if I need to buy more groceries for the week. ORDER #14052.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for my order as well #13885 Can I get an update?

Hi Brian,
My best estimate I can give you at this time is that your order will ship within the next 5-10 business days from today. I will private message you with more order details.

Hi James,

What I would suggest is cancelling your current subscription and placing a new one with your desired quantity and interval.

When you move to Ireland, you would still be able to order Huel, but it would be through the UK site, so you would need to cancel your US subscription until you’re back in the states.

Happy to hear you’re loving the Huel life! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help you get the most out of your Huel. :relaxed:

Your order is still in backorder status. We will likely be able to fulfill your order this week, meaning delivery would occur early next week. I’m sorry you’ve had to wait much longer than anticipated. I promise this is not the norm and we have taken away a lot from this experience to provide a better customer experience moving forward.

If you would like to edit the shipment date on your next subscription order, please email support@huel.com where we will be happy to assist you.

Hi Craig,

As I said to Brian above, the best estimate I can give you at this time is that your order will ship within the next 5-10 business days from today. I will private message you with more order details.

Hi Ron,

Same thing I said to Brian and Craig above, the best estimate I can give you at this time is that your order will ship within the next 5-10 business days from today. I will private message you with more order details.

Hi @Teresa_Huel
Sorry to bother you (I know you’re getting hounded here) but would you happen to have any update on order #15114?

Hi Jim,
At this time, I don’t have a concrete update on the status of your order as it is still in backorder status. It will likely ship within the next 5-10 business days. You will get an email update once it has shipped. We truly apologize for this inconvenience.

Hi @Teresa_Huel,

Do you have an update on order# 15340?  It's a subscription and didn't know how you guys were handling those.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, I ordered originally on October 3rd and have yet to receive a shipping notification. Please update me on order 13819 @Teresa_Huel

Hi @Jmtawesomeness,

According to our system a tracking number was generated for your order. You should be receiving a shipping email soon.

Thank you for the shipping notification.

Hi Ian, given your order date and size, it is likely that your order will ship by the end of this week. You will receive an email notification when it has been processed and another with a tracking number once it has shipped. In the meantime, let me know if there’s anything else I can do to be of assistance.

Huel came through! Order 15191 has shipped 10 business days after I placed the order. Obviously not ideal but I imagine the Huel crew is pushing very hard to keep up with massive demand. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Garrrrrr I’m on day 25 of the waiting game… :crazy_face: trying so hard to be patient. I’m not going to cancel my order because I want the stuff so bad, but I’m literally checking my order status multiple times a day and am almost always on the forum whenever I have a free moment at work, and am slowly losing my mind. Lol. I assume you got UU and not the vanilla? Smart move. Let us know how it is!!