United States shipping delayed

Day 25? Mine is listed as “out for delivery” with UPS, order from the 4th.

Did you get vanilla? I ordered the gluten-free too, so that may be holding it up. I dunno. Every time I email they tell me a different day it should be fulfilled and shipped out and then that day comes and goes so I’m not really sure what’s going on.

@Teresa_Huel I am really trying not to be that person who begs for an update lol, but I’m dying to know - when you get a free second - doesn’t have to be today, could you query #16592? I know it’s only been 6 days from order, I’m just super excited. :blush:

@Teresa_Huel I’ll chime in - I was prepared for a delay but would love an update on order #16491! I’ll be excited to receive it whenever it gets to me.

Hello @Teresa_Huel :slight_smile:
Yo yo - Order #16608 here - Ordered on Oct 20, 2017 - I read above that Order 15191 shipped 10 days after the order… I’m on day 10 of the waiting game - status still “Unfulfilled” - but I hope to post an update when my order status changes. Today is Oct 30th, 2017.
Thanks for your patience!

Hi @Teresa_Huel

I have an unfulfilled order from October 16 I haven’t heard anything about other than the email about the shipping delays. It’s been 2 weeks. Would like to know when to expects my order.

Thank you!

I also have a standing subscription order that was placed on 10/20 (#16611). I received an email on 10/24 that said it should be shipped within 10 business days. So 10 days does not equal 10 business days.

That said, I’m going to rant a bit. I’ve been consuming Huel since July, and have a monthly subscription to allow for 3 servings of Huel a day (8 bags of vanilla (not gluten free)). I delayed my order a bit, as I had more Huel on hand than I needed, but didn’t realize there was a backorder, so now I am out of it.

I hope this isn’t a regular thing - I’ve tried multiple meal-replacement options, and Huel offers the most bang for the buck. There seems to be a lot of players in this market (Soylent, Ample, Ambronite, and others). I hope Huel can keep up with the volume, as I’ve made it my main source of nutrition.

Josh

3 Likes

Teresa,

It hasn’t been that long since I placed my order but I was wondering if you could give me a rough estimate as to when it will be processed and shipped.

Thanks!

Jason Jones

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Ordered on 10/20/2017 late at night. Received “shipped” email on 11/03/2017. Received products today, 11/06/2017

I feel like I got an extra shaker for my “inconvenience” even though I think mine shipped pretty much right on time. My order DID include a scoop, but it’s broken - still functional but, no big since I “Huel” by weight and not scoop amounts. I’m hoping this means the shipping dirge / back order thing is coming to a close.

<3

Hi @Lizadizzle, the backorders are definitely coming to an end. :tada: :raised_hands: :tada: In the future, once things are fully back to normal, orders placed before noon will ship out that same business day and take 3-5 business days to arrive. If you would like a replacement scoop, let me know and I would be happy to place that order for you. Thanks!

4 Likes

It’s okay! It’s just cracked a bit, probably from rolling around in the box loose. I’m still able to pack a scoop into it. I weigh my powder out so really it’s just about using it to pack the powder into it lol :slight_smile:

Anyhow - it’s fine. :smiley: