Unacceptable Customer Service

I placed an order on 10/17. Was told there had been delays, all good. Was also told that my order would ship within 10 business days. 10 days later, nothing. I emailed support, was told again that delays due to product shortage, but should be cleared up quickly. 10 days later, nothing. Then was told that the gluten free version was holding up my order, but would ship within 10 days. Still nothing. Asked if I could swap the gluten free for regular, and also asked how much longer the shortage was expected as that would obviously affect my next order (though at this point there might not be a next order).

I understand growing pains. This shortage/backlog has been going for at least 90 days. When should we expect things to be “normal”? Or is this normal? I can live with unforeseen circumstances, but poor customer service and not responding to customers is a quick way to lose them before you ever even have them. I really want to try your product, but you’re making that extremely difficult. Please please please provide some kind of assistance.

THANK YOU

@MAthomp6 I’ll agree that [quantity of] communication can sometimes be an issue with Huel support; however, In my experience they have always been interested in resolving issues and do so fairly.

i am sure they will respond here or contact you in another way, but in the mean time you will probably be interested in this post which has some information that will be applicable to you because you ordered gluten-free.

We apologize for our delayed communication. We are doing the best we can to keep up with the influx of activity. We are officially all caught up and orders are now shipping out on time, so this shouldn’t happen with any upcoming orders.

Also, good news, Matt! I see your Huel arrived recently! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you get started.

I have had nothing but good results and interaction with support. Sorry for your experience.

1 Like