Tips for getting rid of 3.0 clumps?

Not here to discuss the long term viability of the brand. Also not here to debate whether 3.0 clumps (see the photo of my breakfast). Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to get rid of clumps without using anything other than water, powder and the Huel brand shaker?

I posted this on another thread, but the approach I’ve tried with some success is to shake like mad…let it sit for 5-10 minutes…then shake like mad again. It seemed to get rid of most of the lumps. If I just shake it once…even for 30 seconds or more…it will clump. This is for chocolate (I have not tried mixing vanilla in anything other than an electric blender).

Okay, thank you. I will give this a try for lunch and see what happens.

A few ice cubes has always helped me to prevent any clumping since version 1.0. If that’s an option I would give it a shot.

I can definitely add ice when I am at home or in the office. But I’m trying to see if I can get away with just water (in its liquid form lol), powder, and shaker for times when I am traveling, outdoors, etc.

Tried it. No dice.

Ahh, not good. I’m all out of ideas I’m afraid…although I did read another thread on Reddit where somebody mentioned that by shaking the whole bag of Huel powder a few times it helped with clumping. I haven’t tried that but maybe worth a shot?