The biggest and best Huel launch ever... Huel Hot & Savory

Really enjoying the Tomato and Herb. Haven’t broken into my bag of Mexican Chili yet … maybe today’s the day since it’s cold and rainy here. Found the Thai too spicy the first try but going to give it another go before crossing it completely off my list.

Thanks Huel for the flavor options. Maybe next up a mild curry version?

The problem of the crunchy bits is solved.

It turns out that Huel savory works a lot better if you use a cup/mug like the one bundled with your first full order. I had been mixing it in a bowl, and the larger surface area at the top was making for incomplete hydration, even with additional stirring.

1 Like

@Cellcubed. Are you using the cup that came with the packaging or an insulated thermos type cup?

1 Like

I have been using a glass/ceramic bowl with a large surface area. Thanks for pointing me in this direction. I might try something else, but I’ll probably just deal with the occasional crunchiness. I prefer a bowl over a cup I think.

1 Like

I can understand that. Makes me feel like I’m camping or back in college eating ramen out of a cup.

1 Like

I would like to see pics of “perfectly distributed scoops” on the website along with some bad ones.