New Flavor Boosts now available

Hi all

We’ve launched our new range of Flavor Boosts in the US in 8 great flavors:

These are all natural flavors and are naturally sweetened with stevia so they work well with either Vanilla Huel or Unflavored Unsweetened - just adjust the amount to what you desire. These are all improved from the previous range and there are now no artificial flavor components.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to these, defiantly worth a try!

I’d like to try the chai, but $12 is a steep price. I was already pretty hesitant about $9 for the flavor packs. I didn’t even keep my strawberry subscription past the first order because it was decent enough but certainly not enough that I thought it was worth it. I wanted a bit more strawberry flavor but if I add anymore than I do, I get an unpleasant taste instead of stronger strawberry taste.

Hey Alex! Totally hear you, but to be fair, since we improved the ingredients, the price has to reflect that as well to balance out. A different way to think about it is that it’s $12 for 75 servings or about $0.16 per boost. Part of the improvement to the recipe is all natural ingredients, so maybe you’ll be more into the strawberry this time around. Plus, it’s pink now! :heartpulse:

Perhaps. I guess I can be pretty skeptical about it because I have the perspective of living with a pretty strict budget so the price difference is huge for me.

Was impressed to see how Huel did things to color without adding food dyes. Red beet powder is an interesting way. I’ve definitely used beets before for coloring and it’s surprising how little beet flavor comes through when used properly.

So does this mean that ALL flavor boosts shipping are the NEW flavors/formula? That is to say you will no longer be shipping any of the old formula products (including current/grandfathered subscriptions)?

Were the flavors just $9? Now they are $12!

The price has increased on flavor boosts due to new ingredients.

Correct. We are no longer shipping the previous version of the flavor boosts. Subscriptions that already had flavor boosts before the switch, will get the new version but at the same price of $9, unless any changes are made to the subscription, at which point the new price will be reflected.

Just received the Chai with my order of two bags of vanilla Huel. It’s quite wonderful! Thanks.

New flavors arrived at my house today. Today I taste tested the caramel flavor additive. I first did a “control” dose of 1 scoop vanilla Huel + 1/3 teaspoon of Huel caramel flavor + 200 ml water and (gasp) used a shaker. I just wanted to see what it was like in it’s unadulterated state. Pretty good. It enhanced the already good taste of the vanilla Huel. The amount I added was small, so the taste was subtle but noticeable.

Then I did 2 scoops of vanilla huel + 1 teaspoon Huel caramel + peanut butter + 400 ml milk/water mix, blended. This was very tasty. I made it for the misses tomorrow when she’s at work. She took a taste and approved as well.

It’s only a Deron recipe if peanut butter is involved! Sounds like a delish mix though.