How do you flavor your Huel?

Everything in your spice rack is a possibility

I’ve used a blend called “pumpkin pie spice” and “apple pie spice” and whatever curry blend you have works too (if you like curry)

I’ve seen Root Beer extract (like vanilla extract) but haven’t bought it yet for in my Huel. There are lots of store-bought mixins for coffee; either flavored syrups or creamers.

I honestly don’t really try that much to flavor Huel - it tastes pretty good with a little juice and water, so mostly I only mess around with something different on weekends when I have a little more time to think about it.

1 Like

I’ve also heard rave reviews about using almond extract in Huel. I haven’t tried it personally, but I have a hunch that adding cocoa powder along with the almond extract would be delectable!

1 Like

The link cut out the article for PB2 so here it is

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ABKWSTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

price went up a little since I ordered last, about a buck more…still worth it

3 Likes

Mmmm…

Unsweetened coconut milk
Chocolate Huel flavoring
Vanilla Huel
A tiny bit of coconut extract

Kinda like a Mounds candy bar :blush:

6 Likes

Adding this to my list of must-try! I’m all for a healthy Mounds candy bar. :100:

1 Like

1 honey crisp apple
2 stalks celery
Water
2 1/4 scoops unflavored Huel
1/4 scoop vanilla Huel

The apple and celery create a very unique flavor👍

2 Likes

BLUEBERRIES FTW. So good!

1 Like

I’ve been loving a scoop of Huel blended with 2-3 cups of randomly selected fruit; pineapple, mango, strawberries, blueberries, apple, oranges, and a hand full of spinach (not for people who don’t like green smoothies) and a table spoon of flaxseed meal, chia seeds or pumpkin seeds.

So far my favorite is 8-12 oz orange juice.
1 orange, peeled and sectioned.
1 cup spinach leaves.
1 medium banana.
1 scoop Huel.
It tastes almost like the famous cold orange drink that you get in the mall :wink:

Definitely trying. Orange Julius is the bomb.

2 Likes

I don’t know about their combination with Huel, but they’re generally sort of over-the-top, fake flavors. And unless you’re using sugar free, it seems like a waste of Calories.

Blueberries are the best bang for your buck in terms of flavor punch. I use fresh though. Have you tried coffee for breakfast?

1 Like

I actually have an espresso machine and I have tried adding a double shot to my Huel, which was pretty good, but I much prefer to have my coffee on the side so I can take a drink of my ice cold Huel and then warm my mouth back up with my hot coffee. In fact, nowadays I hardly add blueberries or anything but ice and water.

2 Likes
1 Like

Greetings,
After reviewing posts and trying various huel meal options I have found that in one mixer glass I add water to level 5 put in (typically) 3 scoops huel top that with crushed ice, fit on the screen and lid then shake it, and add in overfilled with water. Either I put it in the fridge or shake again and drink. Depending on my mood I have added various water drops for flavoring. I have noticed that the vanilla huel is a hit on it’s own so I have tried mixing 2 vanilla with 1 unflavored huel as the unflavored huel is a bit to earthy for me on its own.
Cheers,

2 Likes

Ive been on huel for almost 2 months, I’ve realized that blending it with mixed berries coconut milk, cinnamon and a teaspoon of 100% organic maple syrup…it taste amazing. I also have done just the vanilla fuel with cinnamon and a frozen banana.

1 Like

3 scoops, hand full of blueberries, 5 large strawberries, agave, 1/4 plain yogurt, water…variation at times with a banana or melon…yum! My breakfast and lunch each day with light reasonable portioned dinner. Its wonderful.

1 Like

I have been using Torani sugar-free syrups. You can order then online from Walmart and they come in a wide range of flavors. I have personally tried the sugar-free caramel, strawberry, and peach, and they are really quite yummy. I add about 2 tablespoons to the no-flavor unsweetened Huel shake: 400ml water + 2.5 scoops Huel + one scoop protein isolate (i need additionally protein due to a health condition) + sugar-free syrup + a teaspoon of cinnamon which helps cut the oaty aftertaste. 200 more ml water + 3-5 ice cubes and shake!

1 Like

Just made a lemon meringue shake with a packet of lemon Crystal light and some coffee creamer with 1 scoop each of of UU and vanilla. Very tasty! I might dial down the sweetness next time - perhaps eliminating the vanilla and do 2 scoops of UU instead.

4 Likes

I am in full support of this lemon meringue mixture you’ve created! Sounds so delish! :yum:

1 Like

Huelers,

I am 4 weeks in and found the frozen fruits are working well for me.

My go to mix includes:
3 scoops vanilla huel
.5 cup organic strawberries
1 cup organic blueberries
Teaspoon organic agave
.5 fat free yogurt
Blend and chill
Breakfast/lunch meal*****

Sensible dinner (portions) M-F
So far I have lost 6 lbs

Weekends usually huel once a day 2-3 scoops depending on the social scene…eating a light breakfast/dinner combo!

Love my HUEL (lifesaver from one allergic to everything good for you)

Any ideas on Green’s and Huel please let me know! Thanks Mijack

2 Likes