Alternate ways to flavor Huel

As there are no flavor boosts currently available and folks are running out of what they have on hand…what are some other easy ways to flavor my vanilla GF Huel powder?

Any shared knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

We are approaching pumpkin spice season

Apple pie spice (and applesauce) are good
(Maybe not with vanilla?)

Have you tried replacing your water with coffee?

Skinny Syrups are great to add flavor without calories

Many of the fruits/berries that people suggest would require a blender of some sort. Peanut butter also needs help to be smooth enough to drink (PB2 maybe?)

1 Like

I typically either:

• add half to a whole frozen banana
  • or use a .5 to 1 tablespoon maple syrup + pumpkin pie spice (cinamon, nutmeg, ginger)

It does add a bit more calories but a full tablespoon is only 50 calories and I don’t always find the need to use the whole thing.

I too do “pumpkin spice”, I use a spice blend called “pumpkin spice” about 1t or more, I also at times added 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of organic pumpkin puree to the shake. This makes it really filling and tasty.

I also add raw cacao powder. Gives it a chocolate or mocha flavor.

I have heard instant coffee or shot of espresso is good too. For a coffee taste. If you so desire.

I love the versatile nature of the Vanilla, it’s not overpowering but provides. a nice sweetness too. I also like to added some good Vanilla extract to it, I like Vanilla and want more Vanilla taste. About 1t per shake.

I am not sure how many calories you wish to added to HUEL but look around your kitchen, see what appeals to you. I have also been known to added 1/2c frozen blueberries to mine.

Have fun, good luck. I too had to stock on Flavor Packs, lol, since they are discontinued. :unamused:

1 Like