Getting to Know Our Huelers!

Woohoo, happy Hueling! Let us know if you need any help getting started, @rypaby!

giphy%20(11)

Born and raised in Massachusetts but have been in sunshiny Los Angeles for the last 30 years. :sunny: :smiley:

Another Ohio Hueler here.

Yup, Houston here!

Texas for the win! From Corpus Christi, but am currently homesick up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Have lived in 6 states and traveled to/through many others.

Milwaukee Wisconsin! GO PACKERS!!!

@BoodaBuddy1 I was raised a Vikings fan and married into a Bears family, so I can’t with good conscience “like” your comment, but don’t take it personally. :joy:

Minisota vis Wisconsin.

I’m from Kansas I just got my first order today.

California! Lancaster to be exact. loving huel so far!

Kennesaw Georgia! Just NW of Atlanta.

Yayah! Got some more GA-s up in here! @Thunderstruck Acworth/Kennesaw is my childhood stomping grounds.:+1:Moved away from ATL to cruise the east coast and Caribbean on a :sailboat:️for 5 years before landing in LA. Still trying to determine which coast is the best coast! :wink:

West coast, Gulf coast, East coast. Have lived on all three and there’s no way I could choose.

If only there were Huel shakers in those photos! :persevere: But I digress. So gorgeous!

I didn’t have Huel at the time of these photos, but I promise my shaker will make it out into the world.

I’m from Colorado. Amazing place to live. Mountains, tons of hiking trail, lakes and parks. Huel is a real winner for hiking!

I’m in the panhandle of florida! Hello everyone! Got my first bag today!

HTX ! Is how the cool kids say it now…

Week #1 will prove my point:-)

Absolutely beautiful landscapes!