Hey Everyone, Who else is new to HUEL?

Hey, How is everyone? I just subscribed to Huel today; starting with the original vanilla flavor.

Alittle about myself, I’m 32 years old from Alabama in the U.S. I’m an OTR truckdriver and main reason I’m trying Huel out. Trying to start eating more healthy and easier and getting more exercise. Currently I have zero health problems and hopefully with Huel I can stay that way.
I learned about Huel throught Facebook and their ad’s, after repeatedly considering it an reading I finally just said I’m going to try it out.

I look forward to discussing things about Huel with you all and will update this topic when my shipment comes in.

Have a great day,
Ricky

5 Likes

Welcome to the Huel community, Ricky! :tada::tada::tada: We’re excited to hear what you think!

If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out here or support@huel.com. Happy to help you start your Huel journey off right. :+1:

Hi Ricky, congrats on starting Huel :blush:
I learned of it back in Jan and have been using it to replace one or two meals a day since then. Its been pretty great for me. I hope your experience is the same!

Sandi

I’m new too. Waiting for my first order to arrive. I’m 44. I do have some health issues I’m working to solve. (Nothing BIG. Fibromyalgia and chronic EBV as well as extreme sugar sensitivity)

1 Like

HUEL has very fast shipping, got notification it shipped out on Monday. It’s schefuled to be delivered today by fedex. So 3 days shipping isn’t bad.
Of course I’m not home, but should be home around Friday. So it’ll be there when I get back.

4 Likes

Hi Ricky!

I’m new to Huel too, I got my first bags just less than a week ago, and it’s already put a dent in my usual grocery bills. So far, it’s all good, I’ve replaced first and second breakfasts with Huel and sometimes I have it as supper or dinner if I’ve had a long day.

Fred

2 Likes

Hi Ricky -
I’m fairly new to Huel too. I just started about 6 weeks ago. I mostly use it as a supplement.
I exercise fairly regularly - so I’m hungry all the time – and I find myself running out of time to make enough meals. I know that fast-food is not a good choice – but often found myself resorting to that because I was really hungry - and just didn’t have time to prepare something – or even have enough time for other food options. So HUEL is perfect for helping me fill in the gaps, and avoid resorting to fast food. If I have a tiny breakfast, and I’m hungry by 10:30 – I chug a HUEL - to hold me over till lunch. Or if it’s 3:30 in the afternoon and I’m already hungry for dinner – bam I chug a HUEL and then I can wait until 6 or 7 for my usual dinner plans. And talk about FAST - HUEL is way faster than even getting fast food! -
Good Luck to you. How often do you think you’ll use it?

2 Likes

We made many improvements this month and worked closely with our partners to orders in the hands our customers as quickly as possible.

Glad to hear you received your package!

Sothan

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I start my Huel journey in the morning. I am a huge fan of Amazing Grass but I have seen so many good things about Huel and wanted to give it a try. I am very excited. I will be starting with Huel for breakfast for about 2 weeks, then Huel for breakfast and lunch. Good to meet everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome to the fam! :slight_smile:

I love the Amazing Grass green superfood powder. It’s an easy way to sneak in a little more green leafy vegetables in a form that stores longer than actually buying the vegetables themselves. (Much of my past kale purchases ended up browning/wilting about half of my supply.) I actually add a scoop to my dinner Huel doses. I know it’s weird, but the greens powder actually tastes good with the Huel. I especially like it with chocolate powder Huel.

Half plant milk, half water (with some crushed ice), 500 to 600 calories (roughly) chocolate Huel powder, and a scoop of greens, diluted to a good 30 - 32 ounces. Blended and served cold. Fantastic combo.

Hi there! I also put some green powder in my Huel to boost its nutritional profile. I don’t do well without greens, and this combination seems to be working pretty well.

2 Likes

I always add a scoop of Naturelo Raw Greens powder to my lunch shake. Very similar to Amazing Grass but with a few additional things I was looking for. Excellent combo with a bit of unsweetened cocoa powder and almond milk.

2 Likes