Yellowing teeth?

Anyone else noticing thier teeth yellowing with Huel? I’m on a 2 huel shakes a day with 1 regular food. I’ve been noticing some yellowing of my teeth. Trying to narrow down what’s causing it. Thinking it might be the Huel. Maybe some of the unliquified powder is the issue?

I really don’t think this is Huel considering the powders contain 1g of sugar per serving. Consuming a diet based solely on liquid foods will have no adverse effect on your teeth. However, we recommend that you brush your teeth thoroughly twice daily using a fluoride toothpaste and if you have any concerns regarding your dental health to discuss these with your dentist.

@Dan_Huel I am not suggesting that Huel is damaging my teeth in any way (I am Huel’s #1 fan). But I brush twice a day (morning and night) and my teeth are still yellowing (I don’t drink any of the usual suspects for this like coffee). I suspect this is a side effect of something in Huel. I suspect others out there are having the same issue. I don’t think there is any concern other than teeth stains which are probably easily remedied by the various teeth whitening products out there.

Ah got you. It’s not something I have come across before and I can’t see a reason why this would be the case. You could always take the ingredient list to your dentist? It’s also possible it’s something else in your diet but if you have some confidence in it being Huel it’s worth you investigating this further.