Dizzy, nausea, bad stomac

Hi

I am on my 3rd day on Huel
I tried 3 scoops for lunch for 2 days and i am really sick (2 normal meals) i am vegetarian
Dizzy nausea and bad stomach ( i did drink also a lot of water)

Today i tried one scoop for lunch not long after breakfast just to see how I feel and i added more water and I get same dizziness
I tried few month ago another meal replacement but i didn t have any side effects
Any advice?

I have the cioc mint one that i open and the other one is vanila

Hey Simona, really sorry to hear this.

What I would recommend is don’t have any Huel for a few days then come back to it and try with one scoop from the off.

3 scoops (600kcal) is a lot to try in one sitting from the start and might be causing your issues.

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for the relay
I have one colleague at work that has the berry one

im trying now one scoop for breakfast to see how i feel :blush:

Okay, keep us posted!

How’s it going? Is it better?

Please take those supplements that really suits your body.

Dizziness is a common symptom that’s not usually a sign of anything serious, but should be investigated by a doctor. Because the symptom is quite strange and can be caused by a wide range of things. The timing of the nausea or vomiting can indicate the cause. When appearing shortly after a meal, nausea or vomiting may be caused by food poisoning. Taking a proper meal avoid chances of nausea. I don’t have much idea about huel but one of my colleague was suffering from stomach problem so he consulted a healthcare expert from The Health Exchange Agency who suggested a medicare plan called medigap chart which gives perfect healthcare needs.