Which flavor boosts would you like?

@Julian-Huel
@Deron

there is another product I buy called Paleo Thin Protein Powder. They have two flavors that would work. Glazed donut and cinnamon roll. I would mix them in with either the vanilla or plain.

https://julianbakery.com/product/paleo-protein-powder-glazed-donut/
https://julianbakery.com/product/paleo-protein-powder-cinnamon-roll/

I just put in an order for new bags as my old ones have expired. But If they can make the flavor out of freeze dried egg whites then I am sure Huel can do it with their flavor packs.

The ingredients for the glazed donut are Egg White Powder, Natural Donut Flavor (Vanilla/Maple Extract) Lou Han Guo Extract 25% (Monk Fruit), Produra™ (Bacillus Coagulans-Probiotic), Sea Salt

For the cinnamon roll its Egg White Protein, Natural Cinnamon Roll Flavor (Cinnamon/Ceylon & Vanilla Extract), Lou Han Guo Extract 25% (Monk Fruit), Produra (Probiotic), Sea Salt.

Should be easy for Julian’s resident food geniuses to come up with something out of that. Otherwise I am just going to mix both products to get the result I want.

Glazed Donut Huel for breakfast, lunch and dinner next week (thanks Amazon and FedEx)!! Damn my sweet tooth!

3 Likes

Oooh, if you can figure out how to do cinnamon roll well, I’d be so over the moon happy!

4 Likes

Blueberry pancakes or Belgian Waffle w/syrup!

3 Likes

I’m loving these suggestions, very creative.

We have some interesting ones up our sleeve but not as creative :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a native of New Hampshire, with MAPLE syrup, please! :wink:

2 Likes

As a native of New Hampshire, with MAPLE syrup, please! :wink:
[/quote]

Is there any other kind? :wink:

1 Like

Seriously, is there another kind? :sweat_smile:

Maple would taste great with the grainy oat flavor :+1:

4 Likes

It REALLY would! But imitation maple flavor, like those horrible pre-flavored instant oatmeal packets, would not be worth the effort.

1 Like

Something coconut: pina colada or mound bar/almond joy.

Butterscotch, toffee would also be something to try.

Don’t be afraid of making some unique undefined flavors. Dirty Potato Chip Co make a flavor called funky fusion. It has tasting notes cheese, smoke, sweet, spicy and damn amazing.

Make a sample set of boosts and sell them as a kit. Offer discounts to users if they test a couple creations.

Oh yeah! I like the way you think. Gonna have to try some coconut and cocoa.

4 Likes

Coconut came in today and the ‘Almond Joy’ is perfect! Thanks again for the idea @Davidk :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah, my personal favorite, boysenberry. Also there’s blueberry, blackberry, and many others.

1 Like

I know you said you tried savory flavors already, but ones I actually think would work or mushroom, miso, and one that tastes like vegetable broth.

I guess another sweet flavor I would like is either pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice. Whatever you want to call it. Or how about creamy onion?

1 Like

Orange Creamsicle
I wonder what Brown Sugar would taste like.

2 Likes

Off the top of my head, I would love just a straight up blueberry flavor. Something similar to blueberry Quaker Oats flavoring.

Also, cinnamon toast crunch.

1 Like

When I mixed the caramel booster with vanilla Huel, it tasted exactly like oatmeal with brown sugar and maybe a little butter. Totally delicious, but didn’t taste like caramel to me.

How about “BLACKBERRY”?
How about “HONEYDEW MELON”?
I think that either flavor would stand well alone, or mixed with “CARAMEL”.

Perhaps even “WATER MELON” might work alone or with the “STRAWBERRY”.

Since HUEL is oat based, anyone for “OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE” flavor?

Just something to think about.
Happy Hueling everyone.
Thomas

2 Likes

upvote on “OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE”

1 Like

Offering too many Flavor Boosts – I’m new here – is confusing to the taste and obfuscating to the purpose of sales.

Find a way, with RTD, to cater to the power business class – who have no idea what they want, but who expect a fulfilling “mouth experience” that feeds their hunger and allows for a certain bit of satiety in calories counting.

Find more RTD flavors beyond the borning expected. Taste wins. Flavor rules. The earthy can be overcome.