When will flavor boosts be available?

I haven’t seen any announcements. Thanks.

Hey @Desert_Way,
Most of our flavor boosts should be back in stock by early next week :yum:

1 Like

Good news. Thanks very much.

So I have heard that Huel is totally discontinuing the flavor boosts. That’s so sad because I don’t want to open several bags of Huel powder just to get different flavors. I saw that there are still some available in the UK and I started to order from there but they will NOT ship to the USA. Help! How can I get some of the last of the flavor boosts?? @Maksim_Huel ??

Hey Steve, we’re definitely sad to see our Flavor Boosts go, but unfortunately they just weren’t selling, which means some reached their expiry. Which isn’t for the business or the environment. It’s the right thing to do.

There’s a post here which explains from the Global Forum :earth_africa:

I’m not sure the best way to get the UK flavours boosts to you. But we don’t want to allow purchasing from the UK–>USA as there’s a chance people could accidentally think they’re on the US site and incur some large customs fees. Hope you understand!

Hey Tim. Thanks for the reply. I don’t know about the best way to get the flavor boosts to me but how about ANY way?! I’m sure something can be worked out. I don’t mind paying extra for shipping. As a result, you get a nice sale and I take soon-to-be outdated flavors off your hands. Win/win!

@Tim_Huel Please help out a long time Huel fanatic!

:smirk: I’ll see what we can do.

1 Like

@Tim_Huel you’re my hero!!