V3.0 Original Oaty Flavor

Thanks Huel for bringing back the original flavor that I subscribed to for years with versions 1.0 and 1.1.
I just opened my first trial bag of the new “original flavor” and finding very palatable compared to the major taste switch that took place with the version 3.
I realize everyone has different taste buds and preferences etc., but I was personally a lost customer without the oat type flavor and dislike with whatever the new one is. With oats being the first ingredient listed it seems to me it should taste like oats. Again thank you for bringing it back and I will be subscribing again.

1 Like

Hi Thomas! I am so happy to hear this and that you are a fan of the Original flavored v3.0 powder. And thank you for giving us another chance! :raised_hands: I must say that I am a huge fan of Original v3.0 powder too!

Thanks Charlotte! I appreciate the response. I am a happy camper again :slight_smile: with Huel original flavor. Have a good day, Tom

1 Like

You said a mouthful!! Could not be happier! I didnt know what I was going to do, cant deal with the new version! Lifesaver!!

1 Like