Original is back? šŸ˜„

Just wanted to say thanks for working to bring it back! Will need to see how it compares to 2.0 but figured I should say thanks given how much flak I gave for it being removed :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yea!! I just got the email too :slightly_smiling_face:. I loved the the taste of V1.1. Couldnā€™t eat the 3.0 and had canceled my subscription because of it. Been paying more for Kachava and Lyfe etc. since. Will come back to Huel once itā€™s available.

1 Like

The first 3.0 I got (before I realized I could freaking send it back) I ended up throwing away 2 whole bags of it. Then I found a link on the forum that they were still selling the 1.1 on the outlet store. I used that up and just recently thought Iā€™ll give the 3.0 black a try but as soon as I opened it I could tell it was the same gross flavor. So Iā€™m going to try and return this 3.0 black and get this attempt at the original instead.

1 Like

Damned if you do, damned if you donā€™tā€¦ Let the complainers come out of the woodworks (as I know they will)ā€¦

A part of me wishes Huel wouldnā€™t have given in to what Iā€™m assuming is a small percentage of Huelers.

1 Like

Seriously? 1.1 is coming back? Iā€™m on my last bag from my mega-purchase last summer. Right on time (almost).

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna buy a bag to see what the Hype! is all about. I love the taste of 3.0 :frowning:

Same here! Iā€™ve got a little bit left of July code date expiration. Iā€™ve been using other products to like I mentioned above. Very happy the original flavor profile is coming back!

1 Like

Any clue on availability date?

This was the email I got. Sounds like itā€™s available now Bob

Interesting. Soā€¦are we to believe that the current 3.0 is much more like the old 1.1 now? I wonder when that change went into effect; I ordered some 3.0 two weeks ago, but havenā€™t cracked a bag yet.

Hey Huel ā€“ Any clue for those of us who didnā€™t get the email that DukeBarnes got? @Tim_Huel

Iā€™d wager that 3.0 outsells 1.1 by at least 2x once the initial ā€œcuriosity purchasesā€ die down.

Still, I am happy that the 1.1 folks are being given a choice.

1 Like

Anybody at Huel want to tell me how / where to buy the ā€œnew/oldā€ 1.1 vanilla powder? Anybody home @huel?

Thanks for the info. And the classy tone.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing to Bob! Have a good day man

Sounds like it is just v3.0 with the v1.1 ā€œflavorā€. Thatā€™s disappointing because v3.0 made me feel terrible. I understand a lot of people like it, but for me it had nothing to do with the flavor ā€“ the formula itself did not sit well with my body.

1 Like

Has anyone tried it yet? Howā€™s it compare to OG 1.1?

Same. Thatā€™s why I quit Huel.

1 Like

Yet you still take the time to lurk these posts? Lol.

I still get emails and check to see if anything is new. Thought 1.1 was back, but found out itā€™s not really. Any other snide remarks for me?

2 Likes