Update: So Far So Good

Hello Huelers,

I am about 2 1/2 weeks in with Huel added to my diet. I am not very picky about food. That being said, I do like the taste of Huel. At worst, I am impartial to it. I mix a scoop of vanilla, a scoop of chocolate, and another scoop of either in the morning. I put in a few ice cubes and shake it up. It tastes as good or better than any protein shake I have tried and I like the thicker consistency of it when it is chilled. I drink about half on the way to work for breakfast, then put the rest in the fridge. I usually have a small TV dinner for lunch, and sip the rest of my Huel from the morning to supplement my hunger so I don’t buy something unhealthy to snack on. I eat dinner at home.

There have been a few days were I have noticed an unexpected level of energy that I can only attribute to replacing a few meals with Huel. It is a little bit of an adjustment with all the added fiber, so be warned to start off slow (like anything).

I have yet to weigh myself yet, but I feel a little bit lighter. I am largely impressed with how much Huel satisfies my hunger. For the first time in my life, I did not eat free food (bagels) at work today, because I was still full from my morning Huel.

Good luck to everyone else. Let me know how you are doing!

Peace, Love and Huel,

Alex

3 Likes