United States shipping delayed

Thanks for getting back to me so soon with all the info I needed. I guess we live in a time when waiting for things in the mail is a form of torture. Hang in there, and thanks for keeping it cool.

2 Likes

Thank you for getting back to me Teresa. I’m wondering if I switched to the unsweetened would that ship out on Monday?

Same problem. First order went through quickly, but now, when I’ve decided to switch to subscription model, order stuck on “Unfulfilled” since 9/26. And it’s damn frustrating, because my existing Huel supply is almost gone (I’m trying to squeeze few more days by skipping 1 meal a day, and it’s definitely not the way I’ve planned to go with Huel). I would appreciate any updates on #11948.

Jason Portwood
order# 12421
I don’t have a tracking number, thank you

This seems to be a common problem here. I am understanding that my order is a new subscription and may take longer than usual to fulfill. It has been unfulfilled for 5 days now. I will be less understanding if after a month my automatic shipment is fulfilled a week late.

Paul Perez
order number #12646

Any update would be great.

Hi Ashley,
I wish I could do that for you, but unfortunately it would just start your order process over from the beginning, which clearly is less than ideal.
However, good news! Your order is in transit and is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, 10/10. I will private message you with your tracking number. :tada::tada::tada:

Hi Volodymyr,
Good news! I can confirm that your order is in transit and is scheduled to arrive on Monday 10/9. I will private message you with your tracking number. :+1:

Hi Jason,
Your order has been processed and is ready to ship. I will private message you with your tracking number.

Hi Paul,
I can confirm that your order is still listed as unfulfilled on our end as well. As I said in other replies, I am waiting for an update from our warehouse so I have a better idea of delivery estimates and I will report back once I get this info.

Hi Matt,
As I said above to Paul, I can confirm that your order is listed as unfulfilled on our end as well. I am waiting on an update from our warehouse team, so I can provide you guys with more accurate delivery time estimates. Will be back on this thread tomorrow! :+1:

@PaulieJ @mjohnson
Hello everyone!
So, I have spoken to our warehouse team and here is the official update as of now. Both of your orders should be processed and shipped by end of day tomorrow. :+1: We’re humbled by the overwhelming interest in Huel and we are taking the proper steps to avoid outages in the future to the best of our abilities. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We’re excited for you to finally be able to try Huel and let us know what you think once you get started!

Hi, @Teresa_Huel would you mind also checking on order 13158?

I’m waiting on an update on an order for unflavored #12405 made on Sep 28

Hi Dan, good news! Your order is on its way and is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday 10/10. I will private message you with your tracking number. :+1:

And yet here we are more than a week after placing the order it has yet to even be filled. I am not sure if it is growing pains or a larger problem, I still have a months worth of Soylent so I am not going hungry, but if this is going to be an every month thing, I am probably going to just stick with Soylent.

1 Like

Is all huel on back order or just vanilla?

Ten full days from the date of my order, still not filled. Do Canadians get Columbus Day off?

In an email I got from Huel support, both vanilla and unflavored are delayed.

“As a result of the overwhelming demand for Huel in these first months on sale in the U.S., we are currently experiencing a brief delay with our Unflavored and Vanilla flavors, which has impacted our ability to fulfill your order in a timely fashion.”

Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn here, but, given it’s a company problem, not a customer problem, wouldn’t it be more appropriate to A.) provide more concrete, or even conservative estimate timing on checkout, and B.) provide expedited shipping at company expense to make promised deadlines where orders have already been placed in the system? I’m certain that you have the staff working extra hours, wouldn’t it make sense that the ownership of the company see the impact (as lowered profit margin) as well?

2 Likes

They are in a sense lowering their margin with the inclusion of the extra shaker bottle with the delayed orders, obviously this isn’t a ridiculous expense when compared to a $220 dollar order, but it is something that they didn’t have to do.
As a comparison Chefsteps had somewhere close to a 6 month delay on their sous vide device, joule.
Grant it was a preorder situation, but they had to continue to extend their shipping date due to internal issues.

@Teresa_Huel @Valentina_Huel My concern is the fact that orders are not being fulfilled in the order they were placed, I guess i can understand if the surrounding 10 orders were smaller than mine as i ordered the 112 meal subscription.
But when attero (order #13158) is told "Hi Dan, good news! Your order is on its way and is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday 10/10. I will private message you with your tracking number. :+1:"
it bothers me that my order (#12936) is given the reply "We can’t guarantee you that your order will be delivered by Tuesday. We expect your order to ship within the next 10 business days."
If it is another 10 days before i get my order then it will be a full 3 weeks post ordering that i would be receiving my Huel.
His order is over 200 orders after mine, and i cannot get a straight answer as to why his would be given priority over mine.

1 Like