Unfulfilled order 4 days ago

I’m signed up for the subscription service, given that the product won’t be received from some time, will the auto-renew begin a month or so after shipment or do I need to do that manually?

Elijah, your subscription will continue as planned despite the current delay. If you want to skip your next order or adjust the next order date, I would be happy to help you with that. Please email support@huel.com for assistance. :slight_smile:

Reading the forums, it seems you have had delays for sometime now. What I have a problem with is that I emailed CS before I ordered and someone named Valentina replied that a new order would be shipped in 2-3 days. Now I have placed and order, you have charged my card $250 and on the forum you are telling people who ordered in September it will be another 2-3 weeks. Frankly, it is unconscionable to charge a credit card before you ship and even more then that, your CS told me an outright lie when she said the product would ship in 2-3 days. What happens when I eventually receive your product…in November I would imagine, and I like it? Will it be another 2 months before I can get a reorder? I guess I would need to reorder now…what about the poor folks who have signed up for your auto ship service? This seems to me to be a very shaky start which does not bode well.

I totally understand the frustration and that is not at all the experience we want our customers to have. To be totally frank, this inventory outage has been a learning experience for our team. As I said previously, we just launched in the US and this was our first inventory outage and has gone on much longer than originally anticipated. However, I can say that we have grown from it and are better for it and promise to improve our customer communication to be more upfront and accurate along the way.

If you could please send me your order number and/or the name used to place the order, I can look into your order for you.