Unfulfilled order 4 days ago

Why is my 1st order I paid for last Thursday taking so long? Its status is still unfulfilled. I sent an email yesterday with no response. I hope your end product is better than your service.

I’m in the same boat with my order (#12550), really wish there was more communication on this front. Not really sure what the delay is, but there should definitely be some more immediate information available.

I also ordered and paid for my first order last Thursday (order #12386 ). I have received no updates. I emailed yesterday morning, and sent them a private Facebook message, with no response. Pretty annoying when they state most orders ship within one day, and arrive 3-5. I understand delays happen, but it would be nice if they would be more transparent.

I have finally heard back from them regarding my email I sent yesterday:

As a result of the overwhelming demand for Huel in these first months on sale in the U.S., we are currently experiencing a brief delay with our Vanilla flavor, which has impacted our ability to fulfill your order in a timely fashion.

We expect your order to ship within the next 5-7 business days. We will update you when it is on the way.

And, of course, they apologize for any inconvenience. I also wish they would be more transparent.

Thanks for the update. I’m glad they responded to you. I ordered unflavored/unsweetened though, so I’m really curious what they are going to tell me.

Yeah, that’s really strange. I ordered one of both so it made sense for me.

yeah mine hasn’t shipped yet. hasn’t been too long, two b. days. got unflavored. I wouldn’t mind having vanilla flavor with no artificial sweetener, but not an option. I have a stevia/erithritol blend I use in my kefir shakes.

Hi Devin,
We sincerely apologize for the delay. This is not the experience we want for our customers and we are giving our absolute best efforts toward resolving the current delay and avoiding future ones. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we are a very small team and have recently launched in the US. I think you’ll really love Huel and we’re excited to hear what you think once you get started.
If you have any other questions, let me know. :+1:
Best,
Teresa

Hi Patrick,
I’m sorry that we have not been as clear as we perhaps we should be. We are working on perfecting our customer shipment updates to better inform our Huelers moving forward.
I checked on your order and it has not yet shipped. This is due to your order being larger and all vanilla. It’s my best guess that your order will be among the next group to be fulfilled, but I’ve reached out to our warehouse team to be sure and get an update on the status of your order.
Again, I really apologize that your experience has not been pleasant thus far, but rest assured that we are doing our absolute best to resolve this as fast as possible.

Hi Lauren,
I know we already spoke on Facebook and I am still awaiting a response from our warehouse team, which I should have by the morning at the latest. We appreciate your feedback on our transparency and your comments will be passed along to improve the overall customer experience moving forward.

Hi Elijah,
Since you ordered yesterday, your order is still in backorder status and has not yet been processed. I will update this thread with more info on order statuses by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

First post and first order placed today. If I had read the forum, on how the poor the customer service is, I would not have bothered.

Hi there! I can assure you that the current delay is not the typical customer experience. We have recently launched in the US and are a very small team. We experienced overwhelming demand that depleted our inventory much faster than we ever expected. However, we are dedicated to fixing this for current and future orders because we truly want to provide the best possible experience for all of our Huelers.

No worries on my end Teresa, I knew there would be a delay when I ordered. I just figured there might have been an estimated date sent out at some point after the order was verified. Just some feedback for the future. Kind of waiting to do my grocery shopping so I can sync it up with my new Huel schedule. Good thing you guys are busy, means you’ll be expanding. Can’t wait to get flavor packs in the future.

thanks, I appreciate it. not related but one of the things that attracted me to huel was the magnesium. it’s pretty high in magnesium relatively speaking. I’ve heard of mag chloride giving people the squirts but I imagine since it mixed with food and has calcium and other stuff in there is blunts that effect.

I followed you guys on twitter a while back, glad huel made it to the states.

I appreciate the response! It’s just nice knowing what’s going on, lets me relax. I look forward to trying Huel! I’m glad the timing worked out so well for me after being on Soylent for a few months.
Thanks,
Devin

@Baelor @craned
Hi again!
I have spoken to our warehouse team and both of your orders are scheduled to be processed and shipped by the end of the week. Let me know if you have any other questions! :blush:

Hi again, Elijah!
After speaking to our warehouse team, I learned that we only have enough product left to fulfill orders through October 1st and maybe some of October 2nd. As we wait for our next shipment of Huel from our manufacturer, orders placed after October 1st will likely be on backorder and may not be delivered for another 2-3 weeks. We are working incredibly hard to make as much Huel as we can, as fast as we can. It has been humbling to see the excitement for our product and as demand keeps ramping up, so will our inventory. We are taking the proper steps to allow ourselves time to catch up and grow our inventory to where it needs to be to best serve our customers in a timely manner. I hope you know that we truly apologize for this inconvenience as we completely understand that it is less than ideal. Thank you for your kindness and patience during this time. We promise to always strive to better ourselves, our product, and our quality of service as we continue to grow.

Wonderful to hear, thank you!