Tomato and Herb + Vomiting

Hear me out, I want to know why my body is reacting this way without heading back to the doctor.

Gifted a bag of Huel Cajun last month and was finally sold on buying my own subscription after months of clicking on the ads. Chose Tomato and Herb. It came and I was super eager to try it since Cajun went so well!

8pm - 2 scoops - added hot sauce when done to add a little flavor.
10pm - took CBD (25 mg)
11pm - vomiting
3am - more vomiting
8am - not vomiting, but extremely lightheaded, called out of work

No way this was Huel since everyone is raving about it, maybe a bad gummy???:no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man: So I gave it another go at work 2 days later (today).

3pm - 1 scoop - no hot sauce
5pm - heading home starting to feel nauseous
530pm - here I am feeling nauseous and lightheaded, browsing through forums to see if anyone has this with Tomato and Herb.

A few notes:

-I take methylphenidate, 50mg/ day.
-Throwing up, the flax seeds were everywhere and most notable (I guess because they don’t digest like that?:smiling_face_with_tear:
-Hot flash right before???

• Lost kidney in March.
    -Occasional marijuana and CBD user, not daily.
    -no known allergies

Any forum advice, tips, similar experiences? I really want to make Huel my 2024 resolution. :frowning:

Thanks y’all,

1 Like

Hi @PinkOyster - Welcome to the US Forum!

I’m so sorry to hear about this! We take instances like this very seriously. Could you please email us at support@huel.com with this information along with your order number and the batch details from the Tomato & Herb bag (these will be found on the back lower corner of the bag), so we can look into this for you and try to help?

@Kathryn_Huel Thank you, kindly for hearing me through a forum. Email sent. Let’s figure it out together. :muscle: