The Ultimate Huel Recipe compilation (duplicate post from the UK forum)

I made a list with the many Huel Recipes I could found in this forum, the ones on the Huel blog (and PDF version) and added some of my own. I have tried to credit accordingly, but I may have missed someone, please let me know.

The list is name ultimate somehow ironically since it is not finished (and will never be) and there are many things that can be improved. Things such as ratings, pictures or more recipes.

Also, I would like to think about the list like an open list. Open to new inputs (recipes pictures) or feedback about the format. What does the Hueler considered important, what is not so important. I hope I can build upon this list and add some extras (like Huel Cheesecake) in the future.

Anyhow without further delay:

Bon appetite!

Comment: If something I’ve learnt doing this compilation is that there are unlimited amounts to use huel, from the most simple hack, to boosting your vegetable soup to baking with it.
This is the same post I put up in the UK Huel version, I include here for more visibility (I wish I could crosspost)

Sources

1. Huel Forum Recipe Section (EU)
  2. Huel Forum Recipe Section (US)
  3. Huel’s blog with many recipes in detail.
  4. Huel Recipe PDF
1 Like

What a handy list you’ve got going on here! Thanks for taking the time to compile and create this. How useful. :raised_hands:

Bon appetite to you too. :yum:

2 Likes

Very impressive! Chef’s hat off to you!

1 Like

Let me give a few more then:

Huel Chocolate with Marshmellows

• 600 ml of milk
  • 142ml of double cream
  • 100g of chopped chocolate (better if it’s cooking chocolate)
  • 200ml of water
  • marshmellows
  • 1-2 scoops of Huel vanilla
    Method:
  1. Put the chocolate, the cream and the milk in a pan and slowly bring to boil, mixing well.
  2. When smooth, turn the heat off and add the water (needs to cool down and become thinner). mix well
  3. Add the Huel while is hot but not boiling and mix well.
  4. Serve on a mug with marshmellows.

Blueberry Crumble (From Rhubarb crumble and Blueberry Cobbler)
Ingredients:

• 3 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup of sugar

-100g -120g of oats
-80g of Vanilla Huel

• 1/2 tablespoon of Toffee flavouring
  • 60g of chopped walnutls
    -4 tbs of coconut oil (or butter)
  • 1 tablespoon of agave nectar

Method:

1. Combine the berries, lemon juice and sugar in a pan and bring it to boil.
  2. Mix the oats, Huel, the toffee, the agave nectar and the walnuts and rub it in the coconul oil.
  3. Place the berries into the baking dish and cover it with the crumble.
  4. Bake it at 350F for 30minutes or until the top is golden brown.

(for a real cobbler would be adding half cup Huel vanilla, half cup all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoons of baking powder, a pinch of salt, 1 large egg beaten and 3/4 cup of milk together. Pour over a baking dish, buttered, and put the berries mix on top. Bake it for 40-45 min at 400F).

These recipes probably need a bit of adjusting

1 Like