The post that HUEL management doesn’t want you to see!

Today, I ditched my Huel shaker.

I put my Huel in my large Plenny Shake shaker. And then mixed it.

And it came out so much smoother than it ever did with my Huel shaker. As a result, it tastes a lot better.

I’m someone who consumes Huel in about a 750 calorie portion, so the Huel shaker is :poop:

2 Likes

My point is, go get yourself another shaker, it dont have to be a Plenny Shake shaker, just something that know how to shake proper and with enough space to shake how much ever Huel you got in your portions

I’m using the cup that came with the immersion blender - i think there is a relationship between the power of the blender and the diameter of the cup to get the best churn of the contents.

Yes, the Huel shaker is terrible. I still use it, when my blender is in the dishwasher - but I end up stirring the Huel with the liquid!

1 Like

+++ lol yep. I use Blender Bottle shakers. I DO use Huel shakers for ice water though. I like the strainer. 🤷

2 Likes

I’ve never used my Huel shakers and I really don’t think they care. Do you think they’re making money off that tiny bit of molded PET? It’s a cheap toy that they give away. I might actually be glad i have it if my blender bottle breaks again. Also, unless you’re putting it in a blender, you’re missing out.

1 Like

Blenders be expensive

Not everyone got one

1 Like

I can’t talk to you, bruh :rofl:

1 Like

I had a blender man, I started blending and the gasket between the blades and the cup (upside down type personal blender) got blended lol - like, I guess part of it got caught in the threads and the blades sucked it into the blender. Listen. Never again. The mess, the burning smell, the wasted Huel - it was horrible. xD

Unless you want to send me one -then I may be convinced to try it again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My heart on this entire thread :broken_heart:

10 Likes

I saiiiiiiiiiiid I liked/used the Huel shakers for water! pat pat poor thing. <3

3 Likes

I think the main issue might be the lack of a shaker ball :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, i’ve realized the shakers are terrible. They don’t mix well at all.

1 Like

I’ve been using my Huel shaker since day 1. I love them personally. 99% of the time I do not have any issues with clumping or not mixing enough.

4 Likes

I second this motion. I have no issues with them. Are they cheap? Yeah, but they mix well and are a good size for 125 grams.

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple of Huel shakers, they work well for me. No clumps.

Some folks though, give them a dollar and they complain they didn’t get two.

2 Likes

I bought the “smoked” black Huel shaker because I got tired of my boring clear one that came with my 1st HUEL package.

Now reading this thread makes me re-think my shaker bottle…Recently I’ve been using a Blender to make a strawberry-bannana shake, but for the longest I’ve only used the HUEL shaker bottle.

My secret is to throw some ice cubes in there. Acts as a mixer ball and keeps the Huel super chilled :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

@Tyler_Huel - I was just typing the same thing!

I have a shaker bottle with the weighted ball in it and it doesn’t work as well as the Huel Shaker with 15 oz. water and 5 large ice cubes! I like my Huel really cold and the ice, aside from making it very cold, really blends the Huel! Less cleanup too!

2 Likes

This is genius! And here I’ve been packing my Huel bottle and a separate bottle for water this whole time! That’s my pet peeve when I’m working out, choking on the ice in my water.

3 Likes

Well I was a science major. :nerd_face:

1 Like