The post that HUEL management doesn’t want you to see!

All I’ve ever used to mix my Huel is the Huel shaker. Sometimes I forget the screen at home and thats when I have clumps in the mix but other than than its been no problem.

The Huel logo is started to scratch away so if you guys wanna ship out another one with my next order, I wouldn’t be mad at y’all.

1 Like

Have only ever used my Huel shaker and have rarely had probs with clumping. A vigorous shake usually does the trick!

4 Likes

Ive been blending mine in the nutribullet tastes so much better than shaking, maybe I don’t shake it well :rofl::boxing_glove:

I use a Ninja. 10oz water,I scoop Huel, banana flavor and two hands full ice. Works for me.

1 Like

That’s hilarious - I’ve been stuck between a Ninja and a NutriBullet - gaw. Ya’ll are no help :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

1 Like

I received a second bottle in my most recent shipment, without asking for it. It was a nice surprise.

1 Like

How does Plenny Shaker work? Like Blender Bottle ™?

What… $20 for a kitchen appliance is expensive? LOL

It depends on the one you get. A nutribullet or something else will set you back a lot, but I have a cheap-o $20 blender like you suggested, and I think it works great for Huel. This one, the Oster Blend and Go, has a bottle, which means less cleaning.

Been using that Oster for years. It makes mixing and drinking meal replacement shakes very simple.

1 Like

Oops, did i misquote? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good advice though. After i’ve nearly shaken my head off my neck, i don’t seem to have any clumps, either.

It’s narrower, but taller. Feels higher quality / less flimsy. For whatever reason, it shakes better (maybe the narrowness, helps with the shaking)

Don’t have a blender bottle but from looking online it seems similar, but a little different (lol if that makes any sense)

broke bois we outchea

for me, I don’t got much kitchen space atm either

1 Like

Just started today, on a 2 to 3 scoop serving the Huel shaker is perfectly adequate. I like that the top screws on instead of snaps on.

1 Like

OMG! You mean the $5 shaker they throw in for free isn’t the best thing on Earth?

2 Likes

I wasn’t a huge fan of the shakers the first month, but lately I’ve had no choice but to use them. I’ve found if I use the shaker and then place it in the fridge for a few hours it’s almost like I blended it, but even thicker. Which I’ve liked. Pretty happy to say I do like and appreciate the shakers now. Still could do with a different lid for sealing the spout but can’t complain too much.

1 Like