Thanks for inventing HUEL -- I LOVE IT!

First Off – I think HUEL is a really big deal.
I mean - how else, can you get a nutritionally balanced meal – in seconds? Fast food can’t do that. Even microwaved frozen dinners can’t do that – and neither of those are very good nutritionally speaking anyway.

I’m using HUEL as a meal - replacement tool. I exercise regularly - so I need to eat at least 4 or 5 times a day. Who has the time or creativity-- to prepare 4 or 5 meals a day – everyday?? I found myself resorting to fast-food, to supplement an other-wise healthy (low-meat) diet. But with HUEL - I don’t have to worry about mid-morning hunger pains or mid-afternoon cravings. I can enjoy a HUEL and GET BACK TO WORK.

Often I am busy working on a project - and I just don’t have time to worry about what to eat. With HUEL - I can easily get fed, and keep working. Doing so allows me to structure my time – which then actually allows for cooking and shopping and preparing other meals - more efficiently, because I’m not running out 3 times a day to go get some kind of prepared food, just because I haven’t planned ahead well enough for that day (or that week).

I think the basic Vanilla Flavor Rocks! It’s super basic – but I like basic. Helvetica. I’m down with that.

The only thing I don’t understand - is why isn’t EVERYBODY already doing HUEL??? IT ROCKS!!

6 Likes

I agree 100% :slight_smile:

That Huel is a sustainably sourced vegan food is also a big deal that I wish they’d promote more. I realize we can’t alienate meat eaters ( that’d be hypocritical considering I do eat meat) but the externalized costs of raising meat for food make it harder to do every day. Huel is future food; even if they don’t market it as such.

3 Likes

Because some people have cannibalistic tendencies and are already into Soylent.

5 Likes

but that may scare ppl away (although it would be nice to show on the label one day).

2 Likes