Thai Green Curry Runny?

Hello! Loving the flavors and texture of Huel hot and savory, I ordered 5 of the 6 flavors they had, and I love them all! My only gripe seems to be that no matter how much I shake and stir my bag of Thai Green Curry flavor, it always comes out significantly more runny than the other 4 bags I have (I’ve had 2 or 3 servings so far). Wasn’t sure if this was intentional or not since I wasn’t sure what to expect. Taste is still great though!

Uploaded an image of the inside of the bag after shaking and stirring some more, maybe it’ll help diagnose my issue?

Hi, @bilowik! I haven’t ordered Thai Green Curry in a while but in my experience both that and Yellow Coconut Curry have been the runniest for me while Sweet and Sour and Tomato & Herb have been the thickest. Your bag shake photo seems about the same for whenever I do a shake before making.

For me I’ve just been reducing the water a little bit for both those flavors or I add a littl bit more Hot & Savory (or, my usual, add some other mix-ins to the pot).

That being said, in my area whenever I get Thai restaurant takeaway curries end up usually runny for me, so I’m wondering if it’s intentional.

1 Like

That’s relieving to hear! I haven’t tried the coconut yellow curry so I couldn’t compare the two. As long as my bag and shaking is good :slight_smile: I’ll simply add a little less water next time. I appreciate the help!

Hey @bilowik,
Each flavor is a bit different so Thai Green Curry has a bit more of a Curry “vibe” to it if you catch my drift!
You can always make it a bit less watery by not adding as much water.
Let me know if that help😊