Taste difference?

So, I’m on my third bag of Huel and the flavor in this batch isn’t as yummy as the last batch. It’s like they put less vanilla in or something. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, the last batch that I received was not as good. If it had been my first shipment, I am not sure that I would have subscribed. It isn’t bad, it just isn’t good either.

@chris_smith @kw1223 I’m sorry to hear that the taste of your most recent Huel order was unsatisfactory. Can you send us the lot number printed on the front of the bag so we can look into this further? Also, if you’re in need of an exchange or refund, please email support@huel.com and we’ll take care of you. :blush:

It’s not bad. It’s just not as good as my other batches have been. I will finish up my last bag of the lot this week and move on to the next shipment. The lot number is 93709, but I don’t need a refund or anything.

Thank you. My lot number is also 93709.

Kristie

My first shipment (almost finished) is the same lot number. I have the next shipment on hand and ready to go (different lot number)

My first thought was it had a subtle Vanilla flavor. To make it better, I add a scoop of ON Whey French Vanilla Creme to kick it up a notch. I like vanilla. :grin:

I’m with @Chris_Smith, it tasted fine, no issues. But if it’s supposed to be more “vanilla” I won’t complain :sunglasses:

BD

Thank you for sharing this information with me, everyone. It is very helpful. Could each of you also message me with your order number? Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your help!

I’m also noticing a pretty significant change in taste. It’s not unpleasant…but the vanilla flavor seems to be completely gone and the taste is just “meh”. As well, I notice a slight change in consistency, just how it feels in my mouth when I drink it. I know it’s not very clear but it’s hard to explain. All I know is that my third bag of Huel is not what my first two bags tasted like. Is there a different product given when a person starts a subscription service? Oh…and the lot number is 93779.