Taking the plunge

Hello All…61 year old male here. I eat like a kid, sit at a desk all day and need to turn things around. I have been lurking here and am getting ready to start this. We are off to San Diego for vacation, will start this when I return. My plan is to use Huel for breakfast and lunch, still have a smart meal with my wife in the evening. I want to lose some weight, put healthier foods in my body. I like not having to plan my meals and the thought of avoiding the stuff that is in our office. This food solves a lot of the issues in my day.
My biggest concern? It isn’t the flavor, getting used to it, the temptations of eating junk at work… I can deal with all of that. My biggest and only concern with this is the ongoing issues I am reading about shipping. I will probably pay more and just use Amazon. The posts I have seen here regarding shipping and service problems are really inexcusable. Why is it so difficult to get products to people? It is close to being a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

People don’t usually post that they recieved their shipment with no issues - but I assure you there are thousands of successful shipments for each posted complaint.

Huel has an incredible shelf life, so you could order well in advance of your last scoop and there is no problem.

They could use more expensive shipping but they would have to pass that cost to us.

2 Likes

I just “took the plunge” myself and had no shipping issues at all ordering directly from Huel. Ordered Monday night and had my shipment by Friday morning and got everything I ordered (the “starter pack”).

Had my first shake this morning and agree with those who say it tastes like oatmeal with vanilla. So far, so good.

1 Like

Ordered mine this month (August)on the 20th took three days to process my order, shipped out on the 23rd and I got it today 25th. No problems so far for me.

1 Like

I just ordered Huel again, and it came to my house within a week tops I believe.

1 Like

(I just became a subscriber to the fine powdered stuff, after having had a few bags)

1 Like

I’ve ordered Huel 5 times (one just today). So far, 3 were no hassle, and 1 was delayed and I had to email but it was rectified. Great product and I’ve been eating it daily since March. I second @miked 's claim on shelf life. It’s just as fresh as it was on day 1 verses months after it was made.

2 Likes

No shipping issues here. Ordered mine on the 20th and got it up in Washington state (shipped out of Texas) on the afternoon of the 24th.

1 Like

i’ve had no problems receiving my Huel orders. Many months ago the shipping took longer because of low supply. Happy customer here in Wisconsin!

1 Like