Ordered last night. Can't wait for this Thursday

I’ve been battling weight issues for some time now and I’ve had a hell of a time breaking the fast food habit.

Currently weigh 230lbs and I would like to get down to 180lbs.

I learned about Huel this past weekend and I’m excited about the potential this can offer me.

Also, one of the main concerns I have is energy levels. During the work week I always hit a wall around 2 pm and it lasts for at least an hour. Just a few minutes ago I was struggling to stay awake at my desk as I work on a project.

Not to mention the fact that even tough I average around 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night I’m having issues staying away durning my commute home when traffic is a nightmare and it’s really starting to bother me.

I’m pretty sure this relates to my poor dietary habits and I’m hoping Huel can help resolve these issues.

I"m looking forward to it.

1 Like

[Record scratching sound] Unless you ordered from Amazon, chances are you ain’t getting it Thursday. Most orders from this Huel website take longer than that to arrive. Don’t get me wrong, I hope you do get it by Thursday. There’s always a chance it will arrive in 4 business days.

a%20chance

But once you do get your shipment, you should be very pleased with the results of the product. Just give it a day or two to get used to the texture.

Well I just checked my FedEx Tracking number and it states I will be delivered by May 17 which is this Thursday.

Maybe things have changed in their shipping process?

I’m close to one of the distribution cities that ships Huel. I always have received mine really fast also.

I hope you enjoy it @wizardelite :slightly_smiling_face:

Yay! Another new Hueler!

This forum has been a great place to come, get ideas, find support, and learn new flavors to mix. You’ll have to let us know once you get your shipment and have your first shake. I didn’t like my first one. Or my second one, actually. I was trying to blend it with a banana and other fruit, and it just wasn’t working for me. On the third one I tried a little powdered chocolate. Now I’m hooked!

I’m doing U/U Huel for breakfast and lunch, and it does a good job of keeping me full until dinner. Now if only I could stop eating dessert after dinner! ::wink:

Happy Hueling!

Thank you so much @Sondi I’m am really looking forward to it. I am beyond tired of the weight I’ve gained and the fast food lifestyle I have been living. I am more than ready for this change.

@Jolly Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I will definitely update all of you on my first impressions of Huel.

In regards to flavor, each morning for breakfast I have Overnight Oats. Which is basically oatmeal, greek yogurt, skim or almond milk, with the fruit of the week. I typically sweeten my overnight oats with blue agave and brown sugar.

I’m really curious how the blue agave and the brown sugar will work with Huel?

For now I’m going to start of with baby steps and just replace my lunch for now. My main goal is to cut out fast food and this will be the perfect place to start.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words and I’m looking forward to becoming part of this community.