Strange, But good experience

Hey everyone! It’s been a few days of drinking huel and I couldn’t enjoy it more. I’m a very busy person so I use it for breakfast and lunch. I enjoy the plain U/U and just have water, although I’m looking into other things like V8 for a more savory shake.
My first couple of times after drinking it about an hour or so later I feel really good, almost like a buzz/general feeling of happiness.
I have suffered in the past with low potassium, b12,vitamin D, and debilitating anxiety.
I figured its my body finally getting all the nutrients I need and being able to finally feel relaxed.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Also any recommendations for things to mix it with?

3 Likes

Hi @kostlich! :slight_smile:

I feel better on Huel too. More energetic and generally more well. I love it!

I was also missing savory though. I saw another Hueler mention V8 juice and veggies and cilantro. Like a taco. I’ll try it soon.

I received my unflavored /unsweetened a few days ago. I just mixed spicy V8 with a spoonful of horseradish, a little fresh lemon juice, a couple big splashes of worchestershire sauce, and some celery seed. Kinda like a bloody Mary. I love it!

2 Likes

Anything you would drink can be mixed with Huel

If you’ve seen any of my other posts talking about V8, it’s diet V8 Splash - red is better than green. If you don’t care too much about extra sugar impact (not for type 1 diabetics, obviously) I’d suggest blueberry or cranberry juice or tart cherry. Actually, it only takes about 100 mL of juice to kick it up.

Yesterday I missed the morning due to daylight savings so we used coffee with about a tablespoon of maple syrup for sweetness = yum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, @kostlich. :heart: Huelers like you make our days brighter! We love that Huel can add more positivity to your daily routine. Keep up the good work!