Shirts with a Back Logo

I started doing Huel a year or so ago because I was a vegan rock climber living out of my van and wanted something cheap, quick, and nutritious that didn’t sit too heavy and didn’t have to be refrigerated. Not only did Huel satisfy all of my needs, but I think it contributed significantly to improvements in my climbing. I live in an apartment now, but I still eat Huel for almost every meal. I say all this because I’ve noticed that many of my friends (who are also climbers) have started using huel for the same reasons, and I think it may have a lot of potential in the climbing (or adventure sports) community. I really appreciate what this product is trying to do and I want it to improve and reach more consumers.

T-shirts with logos on the back are a great way to advertise to climbers. Mostly they look at pictures of other climbers climbing things, and mostly those climbers’ backs are facing the camera. It’s a proven system. If someone ever takes this advice to heart, I would love a black t-shirt with your logo on the back.

2 Likes

Hey Ron Jon! :wave: What a genius suggestion! Logos on the back for climbers, also works for runners too, etc. Could even be cheeky with it, like, “If you’re reading this, Huel up to catch up.” @Tim_Huel :eyes:

Thanks for the kind words and for being such a longtime Hueler! :muscle:

2 Likes

Can’t decide if that’s clever or cheesy. I’ll go with the first… for now.

Reminds me of a song by Froggy Fresh:
“Now every body wanna be me.
The only problem is that can’t even see me.
Ball so hard, record labels wanna sign me.
Life is a race, and everyone’s behind me.”

1 Like

Puns? Cheesy? Never… :smirk:

1 Like

Did we get anywhere with this shirt idea? Also, I have seen black shirts floating around. How do I get a black shirt? I won’t wear the grey that came with the subscription kit, especially not out hiking, biking, etc, because it gets visibly gross too easily. I’m a dark colors kind of person.

T-shirts (even cheesey & punny) and vinyl stickers need to happen ASAP.

‘See ya later’ with a pictured alligator running, climbing, cycling, etc. I love stupidly clever shirts.

2 Likes

“Huel be amazed at the flavor”
“Huel be amazed at the convenience”

Just throwing out some cheesy/clever slogans for shirts.

Or we could go the more extreme route:
Front of shirt : You can take my Huel shaker. Back of shirt: from my cold dead hands.

1 Like

The color that somes with the subscription is random I believe. I’ve ordered two subscriptions due to a temporary cancellation because of lack of funding before I got a better job, one came with gray and one came with black. On the All Huel Products page you can get lots of Huel stuff, including the t-shirt which lets you choose between the gray and black options. I picked up the stainless steel bottle recently, because it looks pretty rad.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a shirt made of lighter material. Quick-dry style.

3 Likes

No progress as of yet, but now I’m thinking this could be a fun social media crowdsourcing campaign! Historically, Huel likes to keep merch simple, so I tend to save my puns for social media. We’ll see if the two can collide for some limited time merch. :wink:

2 Likes