Huel is great and all, but those T-shirts tho

It’s anyone else obsessed with the shirts?! Normally, I hate brand stuff, but the material and cut is stellar. Soft, with just enough stretch, plus the long torso and athletic fit is perfect for the gym. I just ordered a second shirt because my first one just wasn’t enough. I’m already considering getting more.

6 Likes

i am a size small now
when i started huel i was a medium

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have the old version and am super bummed I don’t have the new one. It looks great.

1 Like

I often hear that size small means the muscles are forever small. I’m relieved to know that I’m not the only size small.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for more colors so I can wear a Huel shirt everyday. The most comfortable shorts I have ever worn.

2 Likes

I looove my Huel shirt as well. They figured out the perfect type.

1 Like

Which color did you pick?

I’m asking because the material is different between the black and the gray.

1 Like

Whaaa? Really? I picked black for both my initial and when I picked up a second shirt. Is the cut different too? :eyes:

I wouldn’t know. I have the old version that looks and smells like I’m wearing an old mop after I workout. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Love the shirt… great for running and workouts… even in the hot summer sun the black wasn’t hot…
#COMFIE

Why are there no Huel tank tops?

Great idea! I would totally rock a Huel tank top.

I ordered a black but received gray…was like a Hanes Beefy-T. They now appear to be slim-fitting…much improved over the original unless you’re thicc.

I wonder about the conditions under which the “free first shirts” were produced - it would be great if the Huel team could make a comment about the origin and the working conditions of the people who produce them. I really hope that they get a fair pay.

1 Like

Our t-shirts are made in a factory in Bangladesh of happy workers who have fair pay, flexible leave policies, medical care and a good, clean working environment – nothing less than we would expect and all in accordance with local laws. They aren’t allowed to work more than 48 hour weeks and any overtime is paid double and is totally voluntary.

4 Likes

I’m so bummed about the fact o didn’t rly check the size chart (if there’s any) because I got myself a XL shirt and it’s WAAAAY to large xD also it looks like it’s cut for a guy which doesn’t really matter to me but I thought I ordered a Female cut. :thinking:

Pretty sure the shirts are unisex.

I got my free shirt yesterday and feel the same way. They’re super quality.

1 Like

You think? :thinking: I was pretty sure they made me chose between male and female… Anyways, that doesn’t change anything, the quality is there but I feel kinda bad because it’s made in bengladesh :confused:

You know, I am a typical American, but my wife is from India and immigrated here as an adult and I have come to realize that is sort of a “western privilege” sort of opinion that I held and probably still hold myself. I grew up very working class with relatives who worked as maids and handymen and other jobs many would think of as menial, and when my wife wanted us to hire someone to clean the house once a week I was opposed, with the attitude that “I won’t participate in hiring someone to do work I can do myself” or feeling like I was “oppressing someone.”
The way she describes it, the attitude is different in India, Bangladesh, China, just in general those extremely densely populated countries. Simply, you are giving someone the opportunity to work in an environment where there are not enough jobs to go around.