Shipping issue/refund

It looks like FedEx lost my shipment 3 days ago, and I’ve emailed support twice. I received what sounded like a bot response saying that my shipment had been sent out, but no other information. No one has gotten back to me since Tuesday, and I need to get a refund on this lost shipment. FedEx has been no help and said I need to contact the company. Can someone please contact me?

New User

I’ve had problems with FedEx too. Keep emailing Huel support and they will get back to you. They recently helped me resolve a lost package issue fairly quick. Good luck.

I keep getting a delivery date pending at first they said the 12th but now I’m pending

Hey @slb1978. I see Sherry has already helped you with this via email.

Let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bryan, it looks like your order was delivered this morning around 10:30am. Let us know if you need any help getting started!

Thank you I also ordered from amazon so I’ve be drinking it since Monday it’s so good tastes great and easy to mix with no lumps thanks again

1 Like

Hey Teresa I just got another package from you guys and I really love the product but I didn’t order a second but I want it anyway I just didn’t want to mess anything up over there because ours will be a very long relationship and I want to keep it honest

Bonus gift! Thanks for your honesty, Bryan!