Ordered & Shipped Jan 2nd, still hasnt arrived on thr 8th

My order was fulfilled on the second of January and shipped the same day. FedEx tracking says they haven’t received the package yet and it is now the 8th.

What is going on here and where is my package? It was supposed to arrive today.

Screenshot_2019-01-08-17-34-50

Join the party. It seems there are multiple people (including myself) who ordered mid/late last week but orders haven’t shipped yet. Huel seems to only respond on their forums, not by support email and obviously no phone number. They responded to my thread on here saying my order is in transit, yet the tracking info suggests they don’t even have the package yet. So who knows. Another user with the same problem also posted on my thread that he dug back through the forums and it seems timely delivery is a major issue for Huel

1 Like

Ironic since we pay on a schedule. I was going to be out of Huel for a couple days, now I think I’ll be out for a week or two. At this point, if this much time was added, they need to make up the difference, and I’ll move my subscription time further out.

What a mess.

Hey @Quasar. As @Jason1029 noted below, we’re having a bit of a delay on some of our shipments. We’re in contact with our fulfillment centers to see what is going on right now. I’ve notified them to check on your order and to see why there has been no movement since 1/2.

We are doing our best to respond to all of our emails and are working through them as fast as we can.

As soon as I hear back more, I’ll let you know.

I had the same issue, order shipped on Jan 2nd and no tracking update till yesterday. It arrived today.

1 Like

Thanks @Alex_Huel! I appreciate the update, and hope it comes soon. I know it’s just food, but I’ve grown to rely on having it each day. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Quasar! So I just got confirmation from our fulfillment center that FedEx lost your order. tears.
They had been tracking it and trying to figure out what happened. I’ve placed a new order for you to ship out immediately. You should receive it within 1-3 business days. We’re so sorry about this!

@Alex_Huel Thanks for the update and the new order. While I would like to believe you on what happened here, I called to confirm with FedEx and your fulfillment center is lying. FedEx never received my package from you. This is what the customer service agent told me over the phone when I called to check again today.

It’s okay to admit that you are just behind on shipments and very very late to fulfill. But trying to give some kind of BS answer that throws FedEx under the bus is not acceptable. What this tells me is that Heul does not want to be liable for this mistake when they actually are and at fault here.

I know you’re just a customer service agent yourself and probably just saying what you’re told to say, but it’s just disappointing to know that your company has to lie about something to save face.

I’m glad my order is supposedly on its way now but I am very very disappointed in Huel right now and might be reconsidering my support of the company. Mind you, this has nothing to do with the quality of the product itself, the product is great, but has to do with the quality of customer service and the handling of a situation like this one.

I’m now 2 weeks beyond when I was supposed to receive my Heul and I feel I am within some level of entitlement to receive compensation beyond just having my original order fulfilled. Do you agree?

1 Like

Hi again @Quasar! When items leave our fulfillment center, they are weighed and documented so we have proof that your order was indeed sent out. We have done an investigation on your order to confirm this. Regardless, we apologize that it was not properly delivered to you by FedEx.

Your order should arrive to you either tomorrow or the very next day! It has been placed on high priority to ship out to you ASAP. :+1: I have also provided you with 10% off your order as compensation.

Hope that helps!

Thank you @Alex_Huel I really appreciate all that you have done. And my apologies for sounding terse. I just really rely on the extra food intake that Huel provides for me. I have issues remembering to eat and Huel has really helped me with those issues.

May I ask, how will I see this 10% off on my order? I am just curious for my records. Thank you again.

@Quasar, I understand! Anytime we have shipping issues, it’s a frustrating situation and I know how important it is to get your Huel to you in a timely manner. You will see a refund on the credit card that you have on file for your subscription orders in up to 3 days.

1 Like

@Alex_Huel I received my shipment today! I’m very happy.

One slight issue, I didn’t receive the new scoop with the 1.1 Huel. Was I supposed to? Is there a temporary workaround til I can get one?

Glad you received it! I’ve gone ahead and shipped you out a couple of new scoops as you’ve already waited long enough for your original order! So sorry about that one. You should receive the new scoops soon. In the meantime, a full serving of Huel is a heaping ¾ cup or 100 grams, and it contains 400 calories when mixed with about 16oz/500ml water.

@Alex_Huel thank you thank you thank you!

2 Likes