Shipment Expectations

Hello! I’m very excited to be a Hueligan and placed my first order three days ago. Whenever I go to my Order History, it says that my order has been dispatched and gives an order number but does not provide a tracking number or any additional shipping information. I checked all the emails I’ve received from Huel. I have two different emails thanking me for my order, but neither includes a tracking number. There is only the order number which FedEx does not recognize.

I know that there is a lot going on in the world right now and I wholeheartedly confess that I’m being impatient. I was just wondering when, approximately, I can expect it to be shipped. I signed up for a two-week subscription and would like to be able to give this stuff a proper trial before the next one takes effect.

Again, don’t take this as me complaining. I’m just excited and I figured finding an answer here was better than checking for an update twenty times a day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to share your experience with the group as well as anything else that comes to mind that’s worthy of sharing.

We’re a crazy bunch but we all mean well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DM87 Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it.

I’d like to post here and add that I no longer need any shipping help. :sweat_smile: I never received a tracking number, but my order arrived today so who cares?! I’m so excited! I can’t decide if I want to wait until my blender arrives or not to take it for a test drive (taste? drive).

2 Likes