Second time my card has been declined

Error - Your card was declined. There is not a problem with the card, it is the fact that your processor is overseas.

On hold with the fraud department after being on hold for half an hour with my bank. They are likely busier because of the holidays.

But this is the second time I have had to do this. I hope this doesn’t keep happening, because this is an inconvenience I shouldn’t have to deal with more than once.

I see other people have had the same problem. Maybe it’s time to move the processor to the states for US orders if you want to keep US customers.

Josh

2 Likes

Hi @jreineke,

What type of purchase are you trying to place? One-time order or subscription?

We have added the ability use AmazonPay, PayPal and bitpay for one time orders.

Huel US one-time payment

1 Like

It’s a recurring subscription. I’ll try switching over to PayPal.

1 Like

Hi @jreineke,

We have a seperate billing platform for subscriptions and unfortunately credit card is the only option accepted for subscriptions at the moment.

-Sothan

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. If it happens again, I will pester support.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my credit card company did call me about 15 minutes after placing my first subscription order since your processor is located overseas. I was able to allow the transaction to go through rather quickly, but I’m hoping it doesn’t happen again and cause my order to be held up.

Any ETA on movement or addition of a new processor that better handles global transactions? I’d consider CyberSource as a good option - that’s what we use at our office and am told it’s one of the best.

1 Like

This is what I saw today as I beat my head against a wall trying to complete my first subscription purchase:

I sent a note to support before coming across this thread. Forget it, I’ll go to Amazon, forego the t-shirt, and pay a little extra for some security and guaranteed delivery.

In this day and age having a great product isn’t enough. You need to get your bill processing and logistics sorted.

Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, I’m really looking forward to trying this product!