Say goodbye to my money!

I’ve spent around $1600 on Huel over the last twelve months…all gluten free. I’ve been that level of a customer for three years.

I was extremely disappointed to see flavor boosts discontinued. I tried some alternative flavoring methods but I couldn’t find any acceptable. I decided to try flavored powder on my last order even though I despise having multiple open bags on my shelf.

However, the last straw is that now I’m seeing flavored gluten free powders being discontinued.

2 Likes

Hi @johnnytucats! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on this here. I’m so sorry for the frustration around our discontinuing of these products. I assure you it’s not a decision we’ve made lightly.

Have you tried out Black Edition range at all? It’s naturally gluten-free (GF) and has a great variety of flavors to choose from! My go-to is Black Edition Cookies & Cream or Vanilla :blush:

Also, I wanted to mention that not all of the Huel GF Powder v3.0 is leaving, we’ll still have Vanilla, Chocolate, and Salted Caramel if you do prefer that range!

I’ll definitely pass your feedback along to the wider team around discontinuing Flavor Boosts and the majority of the Huel GF Powder v3.0 range. If there’s anything else you’d like to chat through or any questions I can answer for you just let me know too!

Might could try using the Soylent flavor boosts with Huel.

I use Amazing Grass products for this. Adds greens to your meal and adds a flavor boost. I found that the Huel flavor boosters were disappointing and did not add any nutritional benefit. These products do.

Personal favorite is Huel Vanilla with Immune booster Tangerine. Also Huel Chocolate with Chocolate Peppermint.

Good luck and enjoy.

I have been using them for over 15 years.