Same order sent twice?

Hi, ordered in October and just received the same order 11/16/18. Can you refund my credit card for the second order. Thank you!!

I’ve e-mailed and have written on the Huel topics for a response on the double order Huel has sent me. Huel has not addressed or even had the decency to contact me back?

Hi Kevin! So sorry to hear about your experience. I see you currently have an active subscription for delivery every 4 weeks. I have sent you an account invite email to finish setting up your account, so you can make future edits to your subscription (my.huel.com/subscription). If you need assistance cancelling your subscription, I can do that for you, no problem. If you’d like to return the second shipment, please send back to us at:

Huel Returns
14401 Sovereign Road
Suite 101
Fort Worth, TX 76155

Once you ship this, if you have a tracking number, send it over to me and I will issue a refund to you right away.

Hi. I never signed up for an automatic prescription. Please cancel any automatic delivery’s.

The reason you have been billed for a second order is because you clicked the "Subscribe" button on your original order and received an extra 10% off your order for subscribing. You must select delivery frequency and click subscribe before completing checkout. I have now cancelled your subscription. If you wish to return any unopened Huel for a refund, please follow the instructions above. :slight_smile:

Hey Teresa, I was already corresponding with Alex. I gave the order to my daughter and I order more ill do it when needed. Thank you for your help with the situation…Kevin!