Horrible customer service

This is ridiculous, I received more Huel yesterday, do not remember signing up for subscription, haven’t used what I already have in my cabinet. I took package to Fedex to reject it, and cancel my subscription and in less than 24 hours its back at my doorstep. This is ridiculous, your forum, said to do that, I did it, and here I am at square one. Then I look for a phone number, THERE IS NO NUMBER, cannot even get a human being. That is beyond horrible, if I knew this is how this company works I would of stayed with my original brand. I need my refund asap, and I also this package gone from my house, without me having to pay shipping, box was never opened. By what I see, I am not the only one with this problem.

Hey Christina. The reason you have been billed for a second order is because you clicked the "Subscribe" button on your original order #19409 and received an extra 10% off your order on the product page (one-time purchased is ticked by default).

Below are the steps to starting a subscription:

Step 1 on the product page is “Select Frequency”. This gives you the option to select “Single Purchase” or “Subscribe”

You then have to click “Subscribe” at the bottom of this page.

During the checkout process it will say what you ordered plus the frequency your order will be delivered, in your case "Delivered every 8 Weeks".

In your confirmation email it says that you’ve started a subscription with the details of this.

You are then sent a reminder email 3 days before your order being replaced, with the subject line "Your next Huel order is (almost) on the way!". In which there is a link to our comprehensive "Huel Subscription Guide"

You can return this package to us if you’d like a refund. Please return any unopened product to the address below, including your name

and order number.

Huel Returns

14401 Sovereign Road

Suite 101

Fort Worth, TX 76155

Once you ship this, if you have a tracking number, send it over to me and I will issue a refund to you right away.

3 Likes