Problems with subscription

Has anyone else had an issue with the subscription? We changed our order to 2 bags of gluten free and 2 bags of regular and this month ended up charged for 8 bags and received 8 bags. They even came in two boxes… so pretty much they doubled our order. Tried to reach out to support@huel.com but the customer service is pretty awful and we haven’t yet heard back (but wrote on Wednesday and it’s now Sunday). There’s not even a number to call to try to rectify the situation. Disappointed!

Hey Laura, it looks like this was an accidental error that occurred while editing your subscription, which ended up placing the order twice, once on the 19th and once on the 20th. Please return any unopened product to the address below, including your name and order number of the accidental order.

Huel Returns
14401 Sovereign Road
Suite 101
Fort Worth, TX 76155

Once you ship the return, send me the tracking number and I will issue a full refund for the accidental order. Also, if you’d rather keep the extra product and skip your next subscription order date, that is an option as well. Let me know how you would like to proceed and I’ll take care of it for you. :slight_smile:

My last fulfilled order was back in June 10, 2018 before I cancelled my subscription. You have continued to charge my card monthly since then (a total of 3 times for $178.20). I would like you to refund me $178.20 and to cease charging my credit card. Please let me know when you have resolved the issue.

Thank you,
Cody

Hi Cody, can you send me the email associated with your account? We have 4 Cody Johnson’s in our system and I want to make sure I’m editing the right one. You can send this info to me privately as well.