Saccharin taste

Hi, tried the Salted Caramel and really like it, tried the Cinnamon Swirl and could only taste the sweetener which was very similar to saccharin, not nice! Can you tell me if the strawberry flavour is similar to the Cinnamon in that sense before I order it please?

Thanks
Lisa

IMO, strawberry is more like the sweetness you’re looking for.

Hey @Elfa123 - welcome to the US Huel forum! :grin:

Sorry to hear this and I’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to our team. With that being said, I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying Salted Caramel! It’s one of my favorite flavors overall (v3.0 powder is my all time favorite though!) and I tend to blend it with half plant-based milk and half water plus a few ice cubes for a bit of a creamier texture. I also prefer my Huel very cold so the ice cubes help to keep it chilled when blending!

With regard to sweeteners, our flavored powders (v3.0, Black Edition, and Complete Protein) are sweetened with either sucralose or stevia and coconut sugar, depending on the product. We also have unflavored and unsweetened options of all three powders for those who may prefer to flavor/sweeten themselves!

When it comes to taste, it can be super subjective so it would be hard to say if you will have the exact same experience.

I’ve just DM-ed you to grab a bit more information and see if I can help further too!

Well I just tried the strawberry one & although there’s more flavour than the cinnamon, I can still taste the sweetner too much. Think I’ll stick to salted caramel from now on as I’ve now wasted two bags :frowning:

@Elfa123 Sorry to hear this! Did you get my direct message from the other day?

Let me know and I’m happy to help here :slight_smile:

1 Like