Received wrong order- order #158503

I have placed my first order for Huel Vanilla flavour but instead I have received Unsweetened and unflavored. I mailed support but they barely respond. Last week sherry from customer care responded saying she would send vanilla flavour immediately but it’s been week and I haven’t received it.

I mailed them couple of times and they don’t respond. Today Terry responded and gave a tracking number and that’s wrong one. Customer service is terrible and I’m little worried about future deliveries if I continue with them.

I would appreciate if someone responds with correct information.

Thanks ,
S

Hi @Iwantprivacytoday,

There is limited coverage over the weekend and we do our best to answer every email the following business days.

You are correct. It appears your replacement order was sent to the wrong address. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I have personally placed another order in our system which will be sent to your California home.

I will also bring this to the attention of our fulfilment team so that we can better address issues like this in the future.

Please reach out me if you have further questions.

Can I get the tracking number?

Tracking can take upwards of 24-48 hours to generated. I will get back to you right away once it is generated.

Thank you, I’ll wait for it then

1 Like

Just sent over tracking information. Let me know if you’ve received it.

1 Like

Thank you, I see the tracking information.

1 Like