Ordered 5/4, still not shipped (order #100641)

Hello,
When I ordered Huel on 5/4, I was given a tracking number via email the next day notifying me that it’s been shipped and should arrive by the 9th. The tracking number never updated (it’s still at “labeled created” to this day) and I am still waiting for my order to be delivered to my door. I have sent a message about my order to Huel yesterday but no response. If it is getting delayed, at least have the courtesy to let your customer know what is happening with the order. You guys had 5 days (excluding weekends) to process or at least email me what is going on. At this point, I am blindly waiting for my order and my experience with Huel is off to a great start.

I’ve had a similar experience. It can definitely be frustrating. I didn’t have any problems with my last order, so it appears that the shipping problems are rather hit-or-miss; it would just be nice if Huel were better about communicating when they are having shipping delays.

I understand this is your first time ordering Huel, so you had no way to knowing it would be like this. But, for future reference, my advice is to always make sure you have at least 3-4 weeks worth of Huel when you re-order since Huel has a history of having shipping delays and then not communicating about said shipping delays. That said, Huel is an awesome product, and that’s why I’ve stuck with it for 9 months and counting.

P.S. I have no affiliation with Huel other than that I am a customer. I know someone else on the forum has previously mistaken me for a Huel employee, but I was just making a play on words and referencing a Breaking Bad character when I created my Huel forum account. If any Huel employee happens to read this message, I’d be willing to change my username to something else, but I’m not aware that that’s even possible at this point. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your input.

But then again, how come you are the one replying to this and not Huel… lol.

Shipment is finally making some progress by the way, expected delivery is 5/16.

Hi @EthanA

I’m also just a customer, but I’m glad to hear you received a delivery date :slightly_smiling_face:

@huell.babineaux is responding because this is a public forum. Huel employees do interact with the community here as their time permits. But if you want a response from Huel customer service, an email directly to them would likely get a much faster reply.

support@huel.com

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. Delays in shipping happen intermittently to a lot of us. For me, I re-order when I am down to 2 full bags. That way I have a 2 to 3 week leeway until my next shipment arrives. In fact, my previous order from them was delayed/ignored for 5 business days until I contacted the support email listed by Sondi. But due to the slightly delay with a previous delivery, I knew to order in advance, so I wasn’t in danger of running out. There was supposedly a group of orders that were missed on the day I ordered. As a reward for my patience, they added on two bags of Huel for free (I got 8 bags for the price of 6, without asking). Also, I refuse to subscribe since I’ve seen so many issues from people using the subscription option. To me, it’s not worth the extra few dollars saved. I’ll just order manually.

In a desperate situation, you can always do the 2 bags from Amazon with next day shipping. Amazon ensures deliveries get done consistently, or else the vendor gets cut from their service.

https://www.amazon.com/Huel-Vanilla-Flavor-Nutritionally-Complete/dp/B07B5F4RJ7/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1526325427&sr=8-2&keywords=huel&dpID=318ZtnoHgBL&preST=SX300_QL70&dpSrc=srch

1 Like

Hi @Sondi
I was just saying it out of frustration to the fact that a customer was the first to respond to my
issue, not Huel. By the way, @huell.babineaux your two cents is much appreciated bud
I had sent a message to Huel about my order the day before this post, but received no response.
I’m cool now by the way, I was annoyed by their lack of notification, not because my order was getting delayed. You know, when you expect something to be there and it isn’t, it can be disappointing.

1 Like