Order Was Delivered - No Package?

Hello,

It says my first order of Huel was delivered outside my garage. However, I checked around the garage, in the mailbox, at the front and back doors, and even in the bushes…no package. I’m very disappointed with this, especially being a first-time subscriber.

Sounds like someone stole it. Be disappointed with your neighbors.

I’ve lived in the same neighborhood for 20 years and I’ve never had someone steal my mail…low crime in my area too

I would suggest contacting FedEx, or whichever courier supposedly delivered it. Once it leaves Huel’s distribution center, they have no control over it.

I guess I’ll just have to wait for a team member response on this matter. I’m having trouble contacting FedEx, and there are previous posts from other customers who have experienced this issue of not receiving a package.

It doesn’t have anything to do with Huel, but it’s quicker to email them at support@huel.com.

Update: I received the package much later than the delivery notification (about 6 hours later)

2 Likes

when a shipping courier sends you an update on an expected deliver, for future reference, it is only an estimate of when your package will actually arrive.
where that notice of delivery is coming from is that your local package receiving warehouse has accepted your package and it is now in local transit. the computer automatically kicks out that it has been shipped, even though it might still be on the road