order #308434 - never received huel powder

Hi,

My order was placed on February 11 for five bags of huel and a shaker bottle. The package arrived February 14th… but it was only the huel shaker bottle. I waited until today to see if maybe the huel would arrive later, but i just checked the usps site and it said it was all delivered on February 14th. Is it possible to replace the five bags?

Thanks,

Curtis Blaser

Hey @cdblaser. It appears there was a glitch in our system that prevented your flavor preferences of Huel from being captured. This is why the bags didn’t ship to you properly. So sorry about that! I’ll privately message you to get some more information and then we’ll make sure to get these bags to you ASAP.

Happens to everyone! Then they make up some bs excuse

Doesn’t happen to everyone. There are many Huelers that have never had an issue, including me. Stuff happens. May be Huel’s fault from time to time but there are issues with FedEx as well. Every issue that has been posted has been handled.

3 Likes

Thank you for this response, Kris! We experienced some issues recently with our old shipment facility which we have now fixed. Shipment times will be nearly cut in half for the US moving forward!

1 Like