My hubs and I have been having one scoop of banana Huel Black protein with lactose free milk for dinner for the last 5 nights and every night it gives us horrific nightmares and terrible dreams. Surely there must be a ton of chemicals to create that reaction in both of us?
Has anyone actually looked at the ingredients? for example: Side effects of L-methylfolate (in the banana protein powder)
- Altered sleep patterns.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Impaired judgment.
- Weight loss.
Side effects of menaquinone-7
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- fast or irregular breathing.
- lightheadedness or fainting.
- shortness of breath.
- skin rash, hives and/or itching.
- swelling of eyelids, face, or lips.
- tightness in chest.
- troubled breathing and/or wheezing.