(Newbie) Is it bad to add

Just started Huel a few days ago. First used 17ML of water with 2 full scoops of Huel Black. Was far far too bitter and the bulky graininess was overwhelming.

So then I decided to use regular milk and added a chopped up banana, small amount of cinnamon sugar.

This a good idea? I know Huel not supposed to be too sugary but man I’m a southerner and needed some flavor lol. But I not use it? And should I change to a healthier milk?? Or go back to water??

Thx yall. I’m new here XD

My vote: Almond Milk! (Unsweetened) - Or try the 90Cal Vanilla :smiley:

If your goal is to lose weight, I’d say regular milk would be not an optimal choice.

1 Like

Thx for the recommendations. Ima try it!

But nah not trying to lose weight ( I’m not fat) just trying to eat healthier. I do have a bit of a gut tho…lol

1 Like

I blend banana into mine a lot. I sometimes will cut up some banana and put in baggies to freeze. Then I can take out some pieces for blending Huel in the future.

I always use a mix of plant based milk and water to mix all my Huel.

I’ve been doing this for 2 years and my labs and BMI are all great. It seems healthy to me. Also, I eat up to 7 or 8 servings of fruit some days.

2 Likes

Have you tried hemp milk? Pretty good as well. My go to as of late has been Ripple but it might be too thick (unless you mix with water).

I hope you mean 17 ounces and not mls. That would be more huel than water, so I’m sure you would have noticed that. Just wanted to rule out every possibility.

2 Likes

Yes I meant ounces. That was a mistext. Haha

2 Likes