New shaker arrived!

I got my second shipment today. I ordered 2 shakers, 2 bags, sweet and sour hot n savory, and powder in banana and caffe latte. I’m so excited! Who has a new shaker? Do you love it? Has anyone tried putting a shaker ball in the shaker? I just wondered if it would smooth out faster. I use a blender when I’m at work, but not on the run. And the bags are so nice, I put a bag of powder, a bag of h&s, and a shaker and it fits nicely!

1 Like

I recently received mine and I love them. I wasn’t sure if appreciate a cap that’s not connected to the bottle, but it’s great not having to worry about its position when drinking. The shape seems to help the powder mix more thoroughly, too.

1 Like

Got one two days ago…it’s alright. Not having that attached cap slide free and smack me in the face is nice. Would be nicer to have the measurement scale on the side instead of the one line (that’s a little hard to see).
Nice shape. Easy enough to clean. Seems the previous version had more shake stuck in the grate. Not so now.

1 Like

Great shaker, although I wish it allowed for more water. The powder tends to fills up the greater bulk of it.

I have thrown in a shaker ball in my new shaker and it worked out fine :blush:

1 Like