NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Huel Complete Protein šŸ’„

As if we havenā€™t given you enough to get stoked about recently buckle up because this one is huge! :boom:

We have just released our Complete Protein! I know, itā€™s wild, weā€™ve always said Huel isnā€™t a protein powder, but weā€™ve seen so many Hueligans having protein or adding protein to their Huel, so if youā€™re gonna have protein we figured it should be Huel quality.

Here is a little about it, we think you are going to be really excited about the nutrition here.

• 27 Vitamins & Minerals - what this means is each 29g serving youā€™re going to get at least 15% of your vits and mins, more in some cases
  • 20g of protein - weā€™re using a great combination of faba bean, pea and hemp protein
  • 110 kcal - per 29g serve
  • 5gs branched-chain amino acids per serve (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
  • 9gs essential amino acids per serve (Leucine, Lysine and Methionine)
  • Source of fiber
  • Sugar-free

It also contains phytonutrients and essential fats too. These, along with the vitamins, minerals, and fiber we think make us stand out from the crowd. But hereā€™s the kickerā€¦

Compared to any other protein source, Huel has more essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids. Thatā€™s right, more EAAs per gram of protein than any other source - including whey. But unlike many vegan protein powders, this tastes really good.

[source for chart is here]

Weā€™ve set the ratio at 11:10:76:3; i.e only 11% of the energy comes from carbohydrates, 10% from fat, a whopping 76% from protein and 4% from fiber.

Weā€™re launching this is in 6 flavors straight off the bat, so you have a plethora of delicious choicesšŸ˜:

• Chocolate Fudge Brownie :chocolate_bar:
  • Strawberries Shortcake :strawberry:
  • Salted Caramel :candy:
  • Unflavored & Unsweetened
  • Vanilla Caramel :icecream:
  • Banana Pudding :banana:

Sure you have a few questions! Drop them below, or head to some of these pages to learn more:

Hope you are as psyched as I am :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

So is this a protein supplement or a post-work out protein-type shake? Iā€™m no expert, but Iā€™m used to seeing Creatine on post-workout shakes and donā€™t see it listed here. Thank you.