New Hueler...Report- Order and day 1

Hi. First time Huler!. Received my first order of Vanilla and Chocolate each. Tried the Vanilla 2 scoops with 14 + 3 Oz of water. Excellent taste and texture!..The Shaker I received has its lid broken so not able to use it properly. Other than that so far great. Will update after trying Chocolate. **Order #515740.

1 Like

if you’re feeling adventurous take a look at some of the recipes that people have posted in the forums. some great ways to tweak your shakes to make them taste fantastic

enjoy

1 Like

Will the Huel Team replace the Broken Shaker that I received with my first order?

not sure. doesn’t hurt to ask. the people at Huel are quick to reply and seem to be helpful enough when i have read the replies that they offer to confused or irritated customers.
i haven’t had reason to contact the support team, or any other section, yet. give it a go.
do you have a blender?! these can be funner to use, aside from a shaker, anyways! you have more options of what you can do with your shakes at least. try throwing in some fresh fruit, an egg, a serving of your favorite protein or nut powder, rolled oats…whatever you want. Huel mixes well with just about everything.
good luck with that :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

The Huel team is AWESOME!. They are sending me a replacement shaker and they are sending the Frosty one!!. Thax HUEL!

1 Like